Centre Stand to fit Cali Jackal.....

Ballacraine

I'm pretty certain that it would be far too wide. Modifying it is not likely to be cost effective. I can't say that TLM one works either because there are no instructions and I think it has an offset to clear the stock crossover. Naturally, by the time you've expended a bunch of effort and an entire vocabulary of swear words getting it installed, finding out that you have the spacers on the wrong side (maybe) and that it doesn't swing up very far doesn't inspire you to go through the whole process again just to swap some spacers to see if it will fit when it may actually only fit with an after-market crossover. Had there just been some instructions, I could have done it right the first time. Even better, if the first one I bought had actually come with all of the parts, that would have been a big improvement. It was really baffling, it really was. Who knew? Not me. No instructions or parts list. TLM is not real good on that score. I installed a Sport 1100i centerstand and it was the same story. Take a wild guess and go for it.