Love Ride

Guest ckamin

I'm taking my "other" v-twin, the V11, on the Love Ride tomorrow. Anyone else going? Instead of sitting in the long procession (aka mob, zoo, clusterf*ck), I will be parking at the supermarket about a quartermile from Glendale Harley and then riding to Lake Castaic when the time feels right.

Lets put some Guzzi's out there!

-Carl

I'm taking my "other" v-twin, the V11, on the Love Ride tomorrow. Anyone else going? Instead of sitting in the long procession (aka mob, zoo, clusterf*ck), I will be parking at the supermarket about a quartermile from Glendale Harley and then riding to Lake Castaic when the time feels right.

Lets put some Guzzi's out there!

-Carl

67015[/snapback]

The LABikers will be meeting at the Mobil ("Mo-Swill" ;) ) on the corner of Central? & Las Flores? blvds; it's a couple blocks north of Glendale H-D. We'll be doing the "anti"-Love Ride [as in "anti-clockwise" like the Brits say]: take part in the fun part of riding up the 5 until the 14, then peeling off from the parade & going to Castaic by the back door via Sierra Hwy, San Francisquito, Lake Hughes, etc. Much more entertaining, & if you don't want to pay the dosh to actually enter the event, you can just go along for the ride.

Look for me; I'll be the one in black leathers... :D

Ride on,

:bike: