Anyone fancy a damaged repairable Tenni?

Guzzirider

The right cilinder head and cover have to be replaced also, I would say 1000 euro at least.

67740[/snapback]

Thats not too bad- if you bought it for £2500 say, then the total bill would be about £3200 when the bike in good nick would be worth about £4500.

Guy :helmet:

Fraid not- there is a photo of the headstock but I could not make out a number.

67739[/snapback]

...Looks like the number plate is missing altogether, but hey- it's not in too bad a shape all things considered. :)

The right cilinder head and cover have to be replaced also, I would say 1000 euro at least.

67740[/snapback]

I dunno about the head it looks ok, maybe just new cover new wires some paint better turn signals and a new exhaust and bam-o, wish I was in the right way to own one. Maybe somehow I could just take all the parts off one and put them on my red frame its be the rarest of them all Muhaha, or just plain silly. you decide. :food:

• 1 month later...
They are selling it as a damged repairable not breaking it unfortunately.

Try Reboot if you want bits from a breaker

www.rebootguzzispares.com

74190[/snapback]

Yeahbut... Reboot doesn't sell engine parts, just the whole engine! Trust me, if I had 1000quid + money for the shipping stateside, the Centauro engine they're flogging would already be mine! ;)

But as it stands, I'm not spending the dosh just to get a pair of heads off the Spot motor they've got similarly priced in order to experiment with making a set of proper bathtub heads & seeing what improvment may be had on a v11 by better combustion chamber dynamics... :huh2:

Can't blame Reboot, tho': they've been around long enough to know their market, so it's almost certainly more cost effective for them to sell the engine parts this way than to spend the time tearing the engines down & parting'em out...

Yeahbut... Reboot doesn't sell engine parts, just the whole engine! Trust me, if I had 1000quid + money for the shipping stateside, the Centauro engine they're flogging would already be mine!  ;)

But as it stands, I'm not spending the dosh just to get a pair of heads off the Spot motor they've got similarly priced in order to experiment with making a set of proper bathtub heads & seeing what improvment may be had on a v11 by better combustion chamber dynamics...  :huh2:

Can't blame Reboot, tho': they've been around long enough to know their market, so it's almost certainly more cost effective for them to sell the engine parts this way than to spend the time tearing the engines down & parting'em out...

74368[/snapback]

Poor old Pete. He moved 13 TONS! of parts to France when he move the operation last year. Small wonder he doesn't break engines down.

Poor old Pete. He moved 13 TONS! of parts to France when he move the operation last year. Small wonder he doesn't break engines down.

74389[/snapback]

Well, at least he waited until after the Chunnel was built, so he could just load it onto skids & have a lorry just come pick it up & drive it to France...

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mark Smith
Well, at least he waited until after the Chunnel was built, so he could just load it onto skids & have a lorry just come pick it up & drive it to France...

:thumbsup:

74606[/snapback]

I went to see it, it was an easy repair job - But I missed it :(

Will have to wait for another Tenni now!

Mark

D and K motorcycles in Newcastle Under Lyme have Tenni for sale 2003 4000 miles datatool alarm £5699.

It is about £1000 overpriced- may be worth doing some haggling if its in good nick.

Guy  :helmet:

76628[/snapback]

Hi'ya Guzzirider,

Do you know the # of that Tenni??

if so please pass it on so l can add it to our Tenni Registery :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van