grossohc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like he got the tank and seat from the  thetankshop.com

Dope looking bike, but then i always said that us Scots had the best taste in bikes :)

68794[/snapback]

Of course it would be the tank shop they are Scottish, we also sell the best leather jackets made, Aero Leathers, check them out.

hahaha

10 years in the States and noone can understand me still after a dram or two.

Aero Leathers ? Never heard of them, got a url ? I was going to get mine by Bates but if aero are good too, i might try them instead

hahaha

10 years in the States and noone can understand me still after a dram or two.

Aero Leathers ? Never heard of them, got a url ?  I was going to get mine by Bates but if aero are good too, i might try them instead

68813[/snapback]

Look here:

Fan Stuff

Hubert

or unless your Japanesse isn't up to scratch http://transatlanticclothing.com/ I had tried their alternative aeroleatherclothing.com but was having problems getting the page to load

68825[/snapback]

Not only are these great jackets the horsehide are waterproof, living in Scotland you get to know that. A little known fact about the owner of aero he was the man that put suzi quattro in leather. That's for those of us old enough to remember, he also made the jacket's for Mephis Belle.

When I come into some money I will have to get an Aero I just wish I had a way to try them on that didn't involve a $1000 plane ticket.  :huh2:

68828[/snapback]

There are outlets in the US I'll find out for you I know Ken who owns the company

What would he know about guzzis.If he'd of had any balls he would of taken a quota.With no amount of 4x4 following!Just goes to show money can buy you everything.

68642[/snapback]

BMW gave full factory support to the Long Way 'Round miniseries.

I doubt Aprilia and Guzzi would have been willing/able to provide what BMW provided to the effort.

Too bad. It could've been great advertising for Mandelo...

BMW gave full factory support to the Long Way 'Round miniseries.

I doubt Aprilia and Guzzi would have been willing/able to provide what BMW provided to the effort.

Too bad.  It could've been great advertising for Mandelo...

68996[/snapback]

Guzzi can't even support themselves!

Not only are these great jackets the horsehide are waterproof, living in Scotland you get to know that. A little known fact about the owner of aero he was the man that put suzi quattro in leather. That's for those of us old enough to remember, he also made the jacket's for Mephis Belle.

68827[/snapback]

Oh shit, if I'd known it earlyer I'd probably had visited the shop. We've been near Jedburgh 'Farm Stay UK!' for two weeks this summer (no v11, only a brandnew Ford elsewhat) and Galashiels was not that far away. I think we've been there 3 or four times anyway, but such things normaly are hard to find in any guide.

It's been a great time in the Borders. Lovely weather, the nicest people, really holidays. My elder son is in archery, so he wanted to go there and visit Border Bows. Is anybody knowing Sid from B/B?

Hubert

My elder son is in archery...

69802[/snapback]

Oh oh. You want to be careful of those bows and arrows, you do. A fellow could get his eye put out with one of those; or nose taken off.