Nova Scotia

Ouiji Veck

Yes I read about this. I hope it becomes an annual thing, many tourists will come.

Ciao, Steve G.

69537[/snapback]

I guess we will have to go early and pioneer a pub circuit for this race. I'm sure we can talk Ryan into it.

Imagine what those UK blokes will think when they find out how much those Maritimers can drink. They'll be off to follow the next Salvation Army band!!

I hope that in true Isle of Man tradition that they change the speed limits to match. I may have to take the MGS there.

I guess we will have to go early and pioneer a pub circuit for this race. I'm sure we can talk Ryan into it.

Imagine what those UK blokes will think when they find out how much those Maritimers can drink. They'll be off to follow the next Salvation Army band!!

I hope that in true Isle of Man tradition that they change the speed limits to match. I may have to take the MGS there.

69574[/snapback]

I can't imagine any one this side of the Mississippi not getting psyched to go.

Great roads...great race...great camping....the incredible Bay of Fundy

and it's about $5000 closer than IOM

ck2.jpg

ck3.jpg

Could be the start of something big. I just hope they market it properly.

(it always comes down to marketing) If it gets a good first run it might really grow.

There is a great ferry that runs from Portland Maine up to Nova Scotia. Once off shore the gambling starts, drinks all around. :bier:

Great way to break up the trip up and or back.

I'll be there! :mg:

i really would like to go and may make reservations .

but,but ,this time of year ,september ,,it is my experience that the weather is kind of nasty.

every time i have been in the are in september the temparature has been in the 4o to 55 f range and it has rained 3 out of 4 days .

ff

i really would like to go and may make reservations .

but,but ,this time of year  ,september ,,it is my experience that the weather is kind of nasty.

every time i have been in the are in september the temparature has been in the 4o to 55 f range and it has rained 3 out of 4 days .

ff

69696[/snapback]

Definately a consideration. I immediately wondered if the promoters

considered the famous NS fog.

• 4 weeks later...
Did a google search for Cape Breton Festival Of Speed and found this link. There are others.

http://www.cdnsuperbike.com/news/05/100605.shtml

Who knows how long it would last (in years) but the first one should go ok.

:bier:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:

72408[/snapback]

Yea....it should be pretty loose the first year...rules and regulations will increase

as the years go by. I'm talking camping and general foolishness....and the

hard core, tuff guy, biker dudes, wont be trailering thier choppers up there,

and wrecking a good time, for years.

Opens up the summer for the Virginia rally too.