Ya other bikes

dangerous

This is a picture of my garage :D

Garage.jpg

Notice the scuff marks on the ZX6R from my lowside at 70, 80 or maybe even 90 MPH (OUCH) :homer: The bike came out much better than I did. :bbblll:

Kawi.jpg 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

GB.jpg 2003 Ghezzi Brian Folgore

Guzzi_project_6.jpg 2000 Jackal with the Lemans 1 tank and rear fender

Arizona_Rally03.jpg Wifes 2000 M750 and my 2003 Rosso at 30 degrees.

Mike

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For most of my life, I only had one bike at a time. Then I purchased a Moto Guzzi V11 Sport in 2001 and all hell broke loose. :grin::huh2:

Mike

:bier: thats a lotta bikes....I just want one more well 2 more... maybe 3...I have a long long list with many checks and balances but no clear winner as of yet.  :huh2:

69931[/snapback]

Well, with too much time on my hands and a two car garage dedicated to bikes I've managed to gather these-

1. 2000 Triumph Sprint ST

2. 2001 Yamaha FZ1

3. 2002 Aprilia Futura

4. 2004 Guzzi LeMans

The plan was to sell the FZ to buy the LeMans but somehow that hasn't happened. I, unfortunately, think my for-sale machines are worth more than everyone else does...

As you can imagine the battery charger gets a workout. And considering I do all my own maintenance I do too. <_>

I see your muddy puddle & I raise you a deep muddy puddle...

69933[/snapback]

I see your muddy puddle & raise you a deep muddy puddle...

69934[/snapback]

I'll fold against your pair of deep muddy puddles that are so deep that you can't see the bottom :P

When the young lads need to be put in there place I get the beast out....also good for getting in trouble :P:

Hey Al ...you should get over to the FJ rally this spring in Boone NC

andy

69948[/snapback]

Andy, What have you done to the beast? Looks like FJ1100 fairing upper, The wheels and forks are obviously either later FJ1200 or FZR. I take it's got an XJ1300 engine or did you just take the barrells keeping the cams and carbs

Well, with too much time on my hands and a two car garage dedicated to bikes I've managed to gather these-

1.  2000 Triumph Sprint ST

2.  2001 Yamaha FZ1

3.  2002 Aprilia Futura

4.  2004 Guzzi LeMans

The plan was to sell the FZ to buy the LeMans but somehow that hasn't happened.  I, unfortunately, think my for-sale machines are worth more than everyone else does...

As you can imagine the battery charger gets a workout.  And considering I do all my own maintenance I do too.  <_>

69935[/snapback]

That reads like all the bikes I've wanted to buy over the last few years (minus the yami) You have Impeccable taste my man :bier:

Jedionne68-The Brittens are the tits!

My Webpage

69947[/snapback]

The sad part is from what I've heard is that building the Bikes is what led to his untimely demise. As in he hand built them and apparently Hand working CF is somewhat dangerous to your health... Could be hearsay but I have to think taking on the world all by yourself is one heck of a strain... but the man had balls and tallent the likes of which I cannot compare with anything in memory. If I won the lottery I would buy one of his bikes just to have it inshrined under protective glass in the foaye.

This is a picture of my garage :D

WELL..... if ya want to talk garages, heres mine... and the house, it seems that all my mates and people I dont know like to use my joint as a storage shed over winter.

Only other bike I have now is my Honda 400 SS

69914[/snapback]

Bloody sweet man, always had a soft spot for them wee puppies, and yours looks mint :thumbsup:

DSC01052xx.jpg

GIXER_xx.jpg

SV_xx.jpg

VTR_xx.jpg

Upper fairing and tank are the only things left that are stock....150 at the rear wheels w/ 100lb/ft of torque

:P::P::food:

I'm good to go against most anything on the showroom floor...anybodys showroom :thumbsup:

Plate reads SLEEPR :huh2:

andy