Bad News for Max...

v50man

I saw it coming, ... -_- When somebody with an ego that size finds out that life goes on without him, he's going to self destruct now...i see quite a bit of alcohol in his future, it's too bad.

Let this be a lesson to all you Guzzistis out there... eer, what am i talking about? :huh2: ah yes; we don't need to be Biaggi to self destruct with alcohol! :bier::grin:

hey,...he asked for it

Guest goffredo
I saw it coming, ...  -_-  When somebody with an ego that size finds out that life goes on without him, he's going to self destruct now...i see quite a bit of alcohol in his future, it's too bad.

Let this be a lesson to all you Guzzistis out there... eer, what am i talking about?  :huh2:  ah yes; we don't need to be Biaggi to self destruct with alcohol! :bier:  :grin:

69880[/snapback]

If I had won four World Titles in a row I'd probably have an ego the size of alaska!

If the Honda mafia makes it, as it seems, well I am sure Biaggi we'll retire and simply enjoy life, why not with some alcohol, like some champagne in his suite in Montecarlo...

Hats off to one of the greatest.

G.

Yeah, kind of sad to see Max's career in decline.

But what with his connections and all I wouldn't be a bit surprised to seeing him take a shot at acting or some other tacky and embarrassing occupation. The "celebrity" thing is like drugs, you gotta have it once you've had a taste...not that I would know personally ;)

Yeah, kind of sad to see Max's career in decline. 

But what with his connections and all I wouldn't be a bit surprised to seeing him take a shot at acting or some other tacky and embarrassing occupation.  The "celebrity" thing is like drugs, you gotta have it once you've had a taste...not that I would know personally  ;)

69902[/snapback]

yeah right who are you really?...is this Ewan Mcgregor? come on man fess up. I'm watching you. <_>

yeah right who are you really?...is this Ewan Mcgregor? come on man fess up. I'm watching you.  <_>

69903[/snapback]

I love how Ben Affleck tries to stay incognito on our forum disguised as Beer delivery guy.

Couldn't you have picked a more discreet MO, like say an engineer, or do you use that MO on BMW forums :lol:

...or maybe you are really Nicolas Cage :glare:

I love how Ben Affleck tries to stay incognito on our forum disguised as Beer delivery guy.

Couldn't you have picked a more discreet MO, like say an engineer, or do you use that MO on BMW forums :lol:

...or maybe you are really Nicolas Cage  :glare:

69905[/snapback]

even if there was someone famous on here or just about anywhere I'd gather if they said something and told who they were no one would believe them without seeing them in person. Even with pics I bet it'd be a hard sell. :huh2:

Couldn't Max Buy his own tires(tyres whatever) like the rest of us? come on can't be that expensive for a cash money millionare like him.  :huh2:

69930[/snapback]

You can't buy those tyres,

they are specially made for the teams

you need a partnersip contract to get your hands on them

This is an opportunity for Michelin,

a Michelin shod Kwak with Max riding probably would beat the

other Kwaks. But Eckl probably has an exclusive contract with

Bridgestone :moon:

sad to see a brilliant career ended early by politics :bbblll:

I'm crying crocodile tears...

4 world championships is nuthin to sneeze at but arrogant, imperious, whiney

don't let the screen door hit'cha ;)

on the other hand he did spice up the proceedings kinda like the villain on TV wrestling :D

Max has stoped!

69998[/snapback]

hmmm...I like his riding style tho...

this said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Max announces soon a new contract as he still is a big name in sports and still has the right connections...