V11 relay order

dangerous

Ok... now I need ya help here for a minute thanks.

my new 2004 Nero Corsa V11 has been giving me shit as you may have read already, but what I need to know is the order of the relays so as I can beter sort the bloody things out.

Who does what? and which goes were?

Thanks

DSC01196.JPG

DSC01198.JPG

Ok... now I need ya help here for a minute thanks.

my new 2004 Nero Corsa V11 has been giving me shit as you may have read already, but what I need to know is the order of the relays so as I can beter sort the bloody things out.

Who does what? and which goes were?

Thanks

70448[/snapback]

From the front mine are:

1 Starter

2 Lights

3 Neutral (sidestand safety relay)

4 ECU

5 Fuel

The starter relay is a 5 pin job and the rest are 4 pin ones. I wouldn't think they would be any different from yours.

Are you not getting much help from Woods on this one?

Rob

From the front mine are:

1 Starter

2 Lights

4 ECU

5 Fuel

The starter relay is a 5 pin job and the rest are 4 pin ones. I wouldn't think they would be any different from yours.

Rob

70451[/snapback]

Hi guy's just been in the shed, found my old semeins relays 4 are 5 pin and 1 is 4pin looks like every bike might be different. Can't remember what order they were in tho.

Anyway I replaced all mine with Bosch 0 332 207 307 and they are all 5 pin

Whats E Woods doing for ya Dangerous?

Cheers

From the front mine are:

1 Starter

2 Lights

4 ECU

5 Fuel

Rob

70451[/snapback]

thanks for that, Woods....... well hmmmmmm

Hi guy's just been in the shed, found my old semeins relays 4 are 5 pin and 1 is 4pin looks like every bike might be different. Can't remember what order they were in tho.

Anyway I replaced all mine with Bosch 0 332 207 307 and they are all 5 pin

Whats E Woods doing for ya Dangerous?

Cheers

70452[/snapback]

My 1100i sport used semeins and they were crap... but the V11 is ment to have a beter brand in it, looks just the same but with a differant name on it.

anyway I have replaced the relays with #307 & #310 so time willl now tell.

as far as E Woods goes well, they did take the bike in straight away and look at it, it even stoped on them, they said 'buggered if we know whats up' well I asked if we could replace the relays they said they should be ok...... :doh:

So after a chat they decided to give me 2 relays (wanted me to pay for em at 1st) and I brought 2 more (not from them) so we shell see.

All this only happened cos when I went to pick it up after they said its fine.... <_ it wouldent start src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_knownothing.gif" alt=":huh2:">