Some interesting Guzzi items

callison

I've been following some links from an eBay posting and ran back to this site:

http://www.marke-kilian.de/shop/catalog/de...lt.php?cPath=79

I don't know who Marke Kilian are, but perhaps someone from the european contingent can give me a clue. There are few Guzzi specific items listed, but some of them are relatively interesting. The hydraulic clutch doesn't apply to the V11 Sport/Lemans group of course, because we already have those on our bikes. For me, it seems like a nice switch away from cables for some of my other Guzzi's. Although you can't see it clearly in one of the photos of the hydraulic clutch on the bike, if the picture is saved to your computer and opened in PhotoShop or an image viewer you can see a very nice oil fill cap with a Guzzi Eagle on it. This is I think, incorrectly listed as an oil drain plug, but the photos there are not correctly linked in the URL's so I can't say if that is the case or not. They also have some pretty nifty looking all metal dipsticks for Guzzis as well as titanium or aluminum fasteners.

What gets really interesting is the Guzzi motorcycle. Take a look at the front brake stays and some of the other goodies on that bike. Pretty interesting stuff.

I'm actually considering buying one of the hydraulic clutch units when they become availiable in a few months, but I would like to know first if this firm is a respected one.

Thanks