My dogs

richard100t

baddog.jpgbadsparky.jpgoscar.jpgsmartdog.jpgJust thought I'd post some pics of my dogs. Sparky is the tri colored rat terrier & Oscar is the black & white mixed fox terrier type dog. They are both very big for their breed, Sparky is 27lbs & Oscar is 32lbs. I took them to the park today & turned them loose after a squirrell. Oscar nabbed the squirrell as it tried to run up a tree. Needless to say the squirrell is no more :o lol. I'm sure the English guys on the forum are familiar with these kinds of dogs as I think thats where the breed originated. Usually the squirrell makes it up the tree but not today :P Since its to cold to ride I have to amuse myself in other ways. :rolleyes:

Labs are the most effective dog in the world for cleaning off coffee tables. Heck of a tail. I agree Ralph- they're great dogs. I had 7 (lab muts) as I grew up. I haven't had a mastif, so I can't comment on them. My dear gray haired mother has had a number of terriers. Those are some energetic dogs! Great personality too.

I pretty much like any kind of animal- no dogs in the house now, but I have a cat that makes up for it. Meaner than anything. Just the way I like 'em.

After having a Mastiff they are very smart and very very loving think they are smaller than they actually are and can be quite lazy but so much love and without any of the mean streak that can come with a lab. I've had a lab and my neighbors have had them if they don't get enough attention or don't have a purpose they get snippy(not all of coarse) Plus I find labs to be very unintelligent on thier own untrained I like border collies and german shepards its what we had growing up and are excellent intuitive breeds but seeing the mastiffs I just fell in love and I mean look at him as a puppy how can you not hand over the check for $1,000 us. ? well I did and don't regret it :drink:

Us rednecks always have dogs. :thumbsup:  Here's me & Jocko

mejocko1fw.jpg

72536[/snapback]

Is that a Tibetan Mastiff??? those things are awesome too, They get a little taller than an English sometimes and look bigger with the Fur but often don't weight quite as much. :huh2:

But sweet even if it isn't a tibetan :bier:

350657273ediggp_th.jpg

here's Herman the German - the slobbering beast to end all slobberers... :D

He also weighs 130 pounds.

Happy New Year yo your all from snow covered Denmark.

Søren