On the Cover of the Rolling Stone (but better)

CIV11

I was happily surprised to see my bike selected as bike of the month. There are so many great bikes posted under the "Just show us your bike pictures" thread which deserve to be selected.

Thanks Jaap and those who selected mine.

The weather out here in Califronia has been rotten, with all the wind and rain the good roads are covered with dirt and debris.

Happy New Year,

-Hal

I was happily surprised to see my bike selected as bike of the month. There are so many great bikes posted under the "Just show us your bike pictures" thread which deserve to be selected.

The weather out here in Califronia has been rotten, with all the wind and rain the good roads are covered with dirt and debris.

Happy New Year,

-Hal

72917[/snapback]

Beautiful bike there CIV11 !!! :thumbsup:

The Coppa's are stunning !!

Weather up here in B.C. is about the same :bbblll:

Roll on the better riding weather!!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Happy New Year,

-Hal

72917[/snapback]

Yep, congrats :bier:

I saw the note about the photo being taken on Hwy 25 in Central CA, which I have ridden on my old FJ1200 and my LeMans many times :bike:

72917[/snapback]

They're all wonderful: I could look at pictures of Guzzis all day. Your bike is stunningly good looking and the picture is excellent. I voted for it. Enjoy your moments of fame!