No ... THIS Guy is the Genius

Guest george in vancouver

Ooooh!  Now thats what I call a clean installation. :stupid:

Hang the costs.  Time to paint it black and then ride. :lol:

72980[/snapback]

Waddya talking about. What that bike needs is a good rubdown with Linseed oil.

Ooooh!  Now thats what I call a clean installation. :stupid:

Hang the costs.  Time to paint it black and then ride. :lol:

72980[/snapback]

Hey, would that make it a Prototype Scurra ???? :grin:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Hey George! Where is that bike made and do the softwood lumber duties apply to it? Perhaps we could manufacture them cheaper here and circumvent the duties!!!

Ooops! I see German in the sign in the background. That means the wood would have to be microwaved before shipping to kill any parasites in the wood. Wouldn't want those Canadian pine beetles competing with the bugs that are killing the Schwarzwald and the Boehmerwald. The German bugs wouldn't stand a chance!!

It would be awesome if some one possibly with a wood shop/studio possibly on this forum from time to time possibly put one of those together from nicer wood well sculpted wood and a newer engine. Call it the Moto Guzzi Woody use an old round head. It'd be so sweet I bet you could get into some magazines as an art oddity because I wonder if they would license it for the road? :huh2:

:luigi: ''AHH THE GENIUS'' of recyclers, and all without the assistance of computers and the added bonus of honda power..

72955[/snapback]

NOW you put a biodiesel in there and we have a deal. Fit for even ppl of greenpeace to ride. :lol: can you put K&N's on a biodiesel? ^_^