2006 Calendar

G.POLEGATO

Hey Jaap !!

l was just thinking, :whistle: if you were to combine the fantastic pictures of rolling art in the '06 Calendar, with some suitable "arty" pics of some lovelly young ladies, :blush:

Then you'd have a genuine competitor to the Pirelli Calendar that is so highly thought of. :grin:

Think of it, beautiful :wub: Tenni's, er, l mean V11's of all types, pictured with beautiful women................probablly make a bloody fortune :D

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Hey Jaap !!

l was just thinking,  :whistle:  if you were to combine the fantastic pictures of rolling art in the '06 Calendar, with some suitable "arty" pics of some lovelly young ladies, :blush:

Then you'd have a genuine competitor to the Pirelli Calendar that is so highly thought of.  :grin:

Think of it, beautiful  :wub: Tenni's, er, l mean V11's of all types, pictured with beautiful women................probablly make a bloody fortune :D

Cheers

Van

73632[/snapback]

Hmmm but I've seen a lot of ppl that ride Guzzi's and I don't know if we have any hotties available for such a thing. :lol:

gallery_2FGirls_5FGone_5FGuzzi_2F2004_5F0123BillDoll850T0007_20_20a1_2EJPG.jpg

What !! No hotties????

Hey, if Cycle Garden can put together a calendar with some so-so girls on it l'm sure that we could do a classier job with our V11's !!

Ahhh, on second thoughts, and after looking at Jaap's calendar again, l think that he did it right, l mean, how on earth can you improve on pics of great bikes in their natural enviroment?? :D

Cheers

Van

A well designed bike should get enough attention by itself, not by some tarted up 18 year old high school drop out with high heels and silicone boobs who pronounces Moto Guzzi as Moto "Gucci".

Did I just write this? OMG, I'm getting old... :glare: