Fairing on V11Sport

Admin Jaap

I like it , but as someone said ,I don't see a headlight, although I suppose that wouldn't be too difficult to remedy for those who know how. I 've always thought the fairing on the the le mans was bordering on too bulky, and this sorts it.

I like it , but as someone said ,I don't see a headlight, although I suppose that wouldn't be too difficult to remedy for those who know how. I 've always thought the fairing on the the le mans was bordering on too bulky, and this sorts it.

73431[/snapback]

Yes, I agree with your thoughts on the standard LeMans fairing. That would have been the easy option for me for my low flyscreen problem with the Scura.

As regards fitting a headlamp where there isn't the appropriate aperture?

Headlamp mounting not too difficult? Well....It might look simple when it is finished, but getting it to fit correctly and look right in a fairing it wasn't designed for??.....You might get lucky, but the project I am on with at the moment although it is geling now it is not as straight forward as it looks. A lot of patience is required. Trial and error goes on for quite a while before you get it just so.

Nige. B)

Looks sweet IMHO. Imagine the bike with a pair of Cibie/Hella dual headlights like the old Honda endurance racer back in the ' 80.... :food:

Søren