Are Magni fairings still available??

wildbill

The Magni website still lists the fairing for the V11. I sent them an email about availability but no word back yet. Does anyone know if they are still produced??? That is one sweet looking fairing. Would look very nice on my green sport. Thanks.

PS, how about the MG titanium cans with ECU??? Anyone know if those are still backordered?

The Magni website still lists the fairing for the V11. I sent them an email about availability but no word back yet. Does anyone know if they are still produced??? That is one sweet looking fairing. Would look very nice on my green sport. Thanks.

PS, how about the MG titanium cans with ECU??? Anyone know if those are still backordered?

74919[/snapback]

Hi Bill,

I received a Christmas card from Magni so they're still in business. Two years ago I also made an inquiry for the svelte looking Magni fairing but it was too bloody expensive so I went for the V11 Le Mans fairing instead.

Good luck!

Søren

Well, apparently they CAN supply the fairing paint-matched in my slime green :wub:

... I replied to their reply concerning cost... so now, I wonder if it is

- worth it - it must be over a grand... that's a lot of dough, but I DO love the look.

and...

- i've read it's a complete pain in the keister to mount it. I wonder just how bad. Anyone here with experience mounting a Magni???

I can't comment on the installation of it, but I can confirm that the green matched color [like mine] is not a good match. I spotted a V11 green a year ago at a bike rally here in Vancouver, and it was quite off. The price does include the lower clip on handlebars [needed to clear the fairing, makes for quite a reach] so, when you think about it, $2000 cdn [my quote from Moto International] is ok. Maybe you can save some bucks to ask for one in primer paint, as you will have to repaint anyways.

Ciao, Steve G.

Thanks for the comments on the color match - if this had to be re-painted it would make it a very expensive piece. Sure looks great on the bike though - fits the V11l ines beautifully, IMO. Anyway, FYI, this is from Magni's most recent email reply:

The complete V11 faring kit include:

- fairing painted in the original color

- wind screen

- head light holder and all fixing necessary for fit on the frame

- new set of handlebars

- mirrors

Don't need any modification to the original frame.

The new handlebars are a little lower then the originals.

Our fairing kit is designed to offer a wind protection for rider and encrease the handling of the bike.

The retail price of the kit is Euro 725,00 and trasnport expenses Euro 210,00 door to door to your address

Wow, some great looking machines in the owner's pics section of the magni website. check out this beauty:

http://www.magni.it/gallery/1034_JONES_SFIDA1000.htm

I now have a serious case of jonesing for that magni fairing. i don't mind the lower riding position - really long rides are usually on my EV anyway. My lime green V11 sport (the most beautiful V11, btw :D ) would be soooo happy to wear that fairing. :rasta:

Perhaps you hould check this out if they have any titanium exaust kits left.They are on  discount!!! :grin:

75323[/snapback]

This entry caught my eye, as I'm looking for a deal on exhaust. Too bad for us in North America that it's in UK pound. Converted this sale price with delivery is $2156 cdn, about $900 more than a quote from my local dealer.

Ciao, Steve G.

This entry caught my eye, as I'm looking for a deal on exhaust. Too bad for us in North America that it's in UK pound. Converted this sale price with delivery is $2156 cdn, about $900 more than a quote from my local dealer.

Ciao, Steve G.

75341[/snapback]

Its in euros, works out at £600 in real money. 1220 canadian.