Fairing???

rocketeer

2005_1118Image0004.JPGHi All,

Sorry for the previous mis-post. I know this may not be the correct place to post this question but your a clever bunch and I figured you could solve this riddle. I recently purchased a `78 Ducati Darmah in need of some TLC. It came with a fairng which I have not seen before and I am looking to glean some more info about it from the Guzzisti crowd. It resembles the German Pichler fairing but I was told by the previous owner that it is one of 32 made by a fellow by the name of Kenny King. It comes with mounts for the Darmah, removable lowers and Shoei bags. Any more info on this would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to include a picture with this post but I have been having problems downsizing the pics.

Ciao

I deleted your other topic- hope you don't mind.

have you looked at airtech streaming? They have tons of pictures on their website and might give you some direction to start looking.

I deleted your other topic- hope you don't mind.

have you looked at airtech streaming?  They have tons of pictures on their website and might give you some direction to start looking.

75492[/snapback]

Thanks, I`ll give it a try.

Gads. That thing makes a Hannigan fairing look streamlined. Of course, the Hannigan is about the size of a barn door. I actually had one of these once. Great fairing, but the scale of the thing can be a tad overwhelming.

1150rRightSide.jpg

Then of course, there's the Vesco Rabid Transit fairing

92BMWleft-side.jpg

92BMWright-side.jpg

Still got one out in the shed. I may resurrect it someday on the California. Maybe.

Pichler fairings are really nice looking, but very expensive.

picbmwv.jpg

Gads. That thing makes a Hannigan fairing look streamlined. Of course, the Hannigan is about the size of a barn door. I actually had one of these once. Great fairing, but the scale of the thing can be a tad overwhelming.

1150rRightSide.jpg

Then of course, there's the Vesco Rabid Transit fairing

92BMWleft-side.jpg

92BMWright-side.jpg

Still got one out in the shed. I may resurrect it someday on the California. Maybe.

Pichler fairings are really nice looking, but very expensive.

picbmwv.jpg