V11S vs. V10 ?

Guest ROB

Hi y'all.

Please, I absolutely adore and worship my Centauro but lately I have been tempted to add a V11Sport/LeMans to my stable.

Can any of you 2valve owners offer comparisons/opinions of the newer model? riding position/handling? transmission? extra cubes?

Is the 1.5M ECU setup really any better than the 1.6M?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, -- Rob in Reno

Hi Rob

I partexed my centauro for a new Tenni a couple of weeks ago and i definitly made the right decision.The Tenni may not be faster but it steers and handles better and the riding position is more comfortable,also the fairing works very well,i cruised to Devon at 90mph in comfort a few days ago and enjoyed the trip more than when i rode the centauro.My centauro had started to corrode on the valve covers and the diff was leaking[new seal lasted 5 months] and i wasnt realy happy with the engine having cam belts i changed them at 9000 miles they were so loose that i was getting an exhaust resonence.My dad has a realy low mileage as new centauro sport in red which i will buy off him and keep at a later date,if you can afford to keep your centauro and buy a new V11 then go for im sure you wont regret it.

Regards

Martin[Martenni]

:bike:

PS sorry forgot to mention the clutch is much lighter and the gearbox is as good as any of my previous jap bikes and quiet too[a lot better than the centauro]

Guest v11eric

Rob,

I swapped, my Centauro two years ago for a V11 Le Mans. The LM is much easy to ride. With the Centauro it's a battle every ride again, the power, the difficult handeling, when the bike runs wel it's almost impossible to stay on the bike because of the speed. A trill every ride for sure.

:food:

The LM is a much sweeter bike :bike:

greets

Eric

01 V11 Lemans

:nl: