Welsh Waltz II

Orson

10 degrees well thats like summer.

Don't want to stop for tea too often or will need plenty of wee breaks. You'd be allright with your Chippendale style quick release suit.

I think as long as the rain holds off we'd be okay

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, have a good day out and hope the weather is fine for you. I have had to use up all possible favours to get day off in the following week to go to a medal presentation ceremony( my father in law is being awarded the french legion d'honeur for gallantry in the last war-he was a commando on the raid to St.Nazzier) so not a hope for this week or I would happily have been out with you.

Cheers Gary :bier:

Hi, have a good day out and hope the weather is fine for you. I have had to use up all possible favours to get day off in the following week to go to a medal presentation ceremony( my father in law is being awarded the french legion d'honeur for gallantry in the last war-he was a commando on the raid to St.Nazzier) so not a hope for this week or I would happily have been out with you.

Cheers Gary :bier:

82682[/snapback]

wow :o

what stories he must have :notworthy:

no worries mate...maybe next time :)

Still pretty cold here. Seasons are all f'd up - winter's come v late. Been dry today, snow's gone over last couple days. Met office site is currently giving Wed as best day - after that - rain: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/europe/uk/wales.html

Back tyre on Scura's shagged & fork seals are gone again - all winter to fix it & just been too busy. Tonti'll go but not sure if my wrist or back can take a whole day...

who's up for a run anyhow? bit cold for softy me (7 is max I've seen given for anytime soon) but I don't wanna let the side down...

KB :sun:

I'm in :bike: I'll bring my string to keep the bike lashed together.

Going away for next weekend wife wants to leave after school on Friday. I think she'll have the hump if I say see you there. But might be possible.

The weather definitely looks best for Wednesday.

I'm flexible as long as we decide by 10ish the night before.

Meet at the Ponderosa as before?

If you need to find out where I'm picking bits up from my mobile is O79743O3718

The weather definitely looks best for Wednesday.

I'm flexible as long as we decide by 10ish the night before.

Meet at the Ponderosa as before?

82793[/snapback]

I'm arrived in Shropshire...

I'll plug in the battery tomorrow and see if she fires up...

Martin...if you have a spare set of Winter gloves..I haven't had a chance to buy any.

who's up for a run anyhow? bit cold for softy me (7 is max I've seen given for anytime soon) but I don't wanna let the side down...

KB :sun:

82788[/snapback]

Same here...10 degrees is usually my comfort barrier but, I'll try to tough it out...especially since Martin rides 150 miles before I get out of bed!

Cold weather or not, I'm still jealous. :bbblll:

I'll be there with you guys in spirit and physically be in northern Wales in a couple of weeks (sans bike). Hope it warms up and drys out before then. ;)

Have a great ride and take lots of pictures! :bike:

I'm arrived in Shropshire...

I'll plug in the battery tomorrow and see if she fires up...

Martin...if you have a spare set of Winter gloves..I haven't had a chance to buy any.

82863[/snapback]

I'll bring my spare set. Do you want to meet at the Witchurch Midway truck stop, and then make to the Ponderosa together or risk cold hands?

I'll bring my spare set.  Do you want to meet at the  Witchurch  Midway truck stop, and then make to the Ponderosa together or risk cold hands?

82880[/snapback]

I'll try making it to th Ponderosa.

I'll try to make it to the bike shop in Whitchurch today and see what sort of winter glove selection they have.

All sorted then...

bike fired up right away as if I'd never been gone...almost as if she'd been waiting for me

gas in the tires and air in the tank..

got some gloves...will have to break them in.

I'll log on first thing tomorrow to check for any change in plans...

otherwise...9 a.m. at the Ponderosa

All sorted then...

bike fired up right away as if I'd never been gone...almost as if she'd been waiting for me

gas in the tires and air in the tank..

got some gloves...will have to break them in.

I'll log on first thing tomorrow to check for any change in plans...

otherwise...9 a.m. at the Ponderosa

82997[/snapback]

:thumbsup: at least you should have enough tread on that rear. How's the front?

Will you be logging on before I leave ?