• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is on the top of my list now!!!

Thanks!

Jim

76573[/snapback]

huh???.........are you guys on the same side of the world as l am?? ..here it's blowing a gail/huricane and the rain is coming in horizontally...sorry l missed you at the bike show. What about the ltalian car/bike thing at lonsdale quay in June??

how about we have a gathering of north west coast V11's and go for ride over the Cascades to Winthrop afterwards???

:bier:

Cheers

Van

huh???.........are you guys on the same side of the world as l am?? ..here it's blowing a gail/huricane and the rain is coming in horizontally :bier:

76638[/snapback]

I just checked the forecast and there is 50 mm (2 inches) of rain forecast for the next 24 hours. I think I'll drive my truck!!

I just checked the forecast and there is 50 mm (2 inches) of rain forecast for the next 24 hours. I think I'll drive my truck!!

76678[/snapback]

yep, it sure does know how to rain out here. lt's really like the old west coast joke about living here for so long and you get webbed feet,.....Hey !! it's OK, really, ..........Geese are supposed to have webbed feet......... :D ...hahahaha, l kill me!!! :grin:.......(cabin fever again :wacko: )

Cheers

Van

That is a plan that we will make happen.

Cheers

Jim

76671[/snapback]

Hi'ya

l think that could be a blast

you

me

steve G

badmotgoozer

beauchemin

whidbeyrider

rocketeer(a maybe as he's from thunder bay but is planning a trip down from the yukon this summer)

there has to be at least 6 or more of us that could get :drink: together for this, and at the very least put a little :mg: "basso" :mg: in the proceedings at Lonsdale Quay :D

Cheers

van

Guest george in vancouver

Well you didn't miss a whole lot really. Only about 6 of the die-hards showed up with no bikes - pounding rain that it was. I see that Dec & Jan's rain total for Vancouver (YVR) was 426mm - that's nearly 17 inches - best part of a foot and a half of rain in 8 weeks! Jeez, scuba gear's starting to look more like the hot set-up for riding togs. Still, you don't have to shovel it .........

George

http://www3.telus.net/gdockray/

I see that Dec & Jan's rain total for Vancouver (YVR) was 426mm - that's nearly 17 inches -

76896[/snapback]

Chilliwack had that much rain in January alone - the second wettest January on record.

Still wish I had made it but will try hard for Feb.

Van - there are another 3 V11's here in the Wak that will probably come along too. Methinks we should start setting a date so we can get our time off planned!! I'll probably start PM'ing soon to through out some ideas!

Chilliwack had that much rain in January alone - the second wettest January on record.

Still wish I had made it but will try hard for Feb.

Van - there are another 3 V11's here in the Wak that will probably come along too. Methinks we should start setting a date so we can get our time off planned!! I'll probably start PM'ing soon to through out some ideas!

76912[/snapback]

Hi, the lonsdale Quays ltalian car/bike day is on FATHERS DAY in June l believe, l plan on coming over for that and gorging myself on all that fine ltalian style/machinery......last year my son and l did it , were finished by early mid-day and then set off with plenty of time to get us to Osoyoos for the night, so l figure that a similar time frame would work to get us to Winthrop for the evening??

Cheers

Van

Guest george in vancouver
Gosh, I don't want to head out early from Italian Day. It's best to start for Winthrop no later than 10:00am.

Ciao, Steve G.

77044[/snapback]

Then there's always the Moto International open house in late April via the scenic route. Sumas > Mt Baker back-way twisties > Hiway 9. Return via Chuckanut Dr.

There's probably an opportunity to test drive a Breva 1100 & of course a shwack of Guzzis of every sort & description.

Then there's always the Moto International open house in late April via the scenic route. Sumas > Mt Baker back-way twisties > Hiway 9. Return via Chuckanut Dr.

There's probably an opportunity to test drive a Breva 1100 & of course a shwack of Guzzis of every sort & description.

77101[/snapback]

Now you're talking. Free food too!!

Ciao, Steve G.