Bar Risers(again)

Guest SFGUZZI

Guest SFGUZZI

Here is that dreaded topic again...anyway a good friend of mine just bought a "Busa" :vomit: and we installed the Heli-Bars, very nice product looks like they would be a good fit for the V11 sport or LM anyone try this yet..???

Are they making them now?

The last time I checked, which admittedly was a whiiiiiiiiile ago... they didn't make any that specifically fit the V11.

Although, if you simply do some measuring, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a set already made for another bike that would fit.

al

Along those lines, has anyone tried the Convertibar kit for the V11 LeMans? If so:

1. How difficult was the installation?

2. Did you gain significantly better riding comfort?

3. Did you have to replace the hydraulic lines?

Comments from anyone with first hand experience using that system would surely be appreciated. Though it's not very pretty, the Convertibar kit sure looks like it offers as much adjustment possibilites as anything I've found available so far.

How much vertical and horizontal adjustment can you actually get on the Lemans without having to replace the hydraulic lines?

Apologies for continuing to beat this dead horse, but I'm still searching for Nirvana in solving the bar comfort problem. Any other suggestions on bar optionswill be gladly accepted.

Thanks,

Jim

I have the Convertibars on my sport and really like them.

I suspect I feel a little more vibration with them.

The rise is just about perfect for me, but could possibly be a little higher. I should order the longer front brake line just so I can try going higher.

for me, the clutch and throttle cables aren't necessary unless I want it to sit upright.