Indicator problem solved

Jock Guzzi

Hey cool plate hangar & tail light - where/what are they from?

77538[/snapback]

Those look pretty smart.

Couldn't see them listed on MPS site.....

Where did you find them, please?

Nige.  B)

77540[/snapback]

Not wishing to be a smart arse but I looked it up earlier :D

nice rear. I have the same one lying in my cupboard, from Corsaitaliana. Think Ill go with the same Micros.

Did you do anything to protect the electric connections on the back of the assembly? On mine they are completely nekkid without any rubber thingy or anything, and will be exposed to all kinds of water and grime. I think maybe Ill cover it with a lump of silicone or something...

Did you do anything to protect the electric connections on the back of the assembly? On mine they are completely nekkid without any rubber thingy or anything, and will be exposed to all kinds of water and grime. I think maybe Ill cover it with a lump of silicone or something...

77614[/snapback]

Get some 'heat shrink tubing' from an electronics supply. Cut to length to cover the connector, ( apply silicone dielectric grease to the connector), slide it over the wire, hook it up and heat shrink the tubing to a tight fit . They make little air heat guns for this but I use a butane lighter.

Get some 'heat shrink tubing' from an electronics supply. Cut to length to cover the connector, ( apply silicone dielectric grease to the connector), slide it over the wire, hook it up and heat shrink the tubing to a tight fit . They make little air heat guns for this but I use a butane lighter.

77619[/snapback]

ahhh, of course... I knew that... :homer: