Soft Saddlebags

mjdoliveira

:!: Don't just throw them over the seat. :!:

Make sure that they're secured in place and can't slip down and get dragged into wheel. Okay there's more of an issue with tail packs but it can happen to throwovers as well.

This is why I like my Teknos. Have a wire frame that's not too noticeable.

Have decided to spend about $250 on soft saddlebags (ones I can just throw over the back seat).  Any suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks!!

78107[/snapback]

I'm all about Sport-Touring and I've opted for the Cortech "Sport" saddle and tail bags (available HERE but you have to search the saddle bags and tail bag seperatly). One must pack conservatively but can stay on the road indefinitely with them and a 18 liter tank bag.

sport_tailbag-200.jpg

Have decided to spend about $250 on soft saddlebags (ones I can just throw over the back seat).  Any suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks!!

78107[/snapback]

I've got some Wolfman throw overs, and tail pack, work very well. I don't think I'd use any throw overs on the V11, as I'd be too concerned about paintwork chaffing on the tail bodywork. The only softbags I'd use on a V11/Lemans are the Techno kit.

Ciao, Steve G.

I have the Givi Arrow bags. Excellent stuff, and if you use some rbber mesh underneath they stayt in place and don't scrape the paint up.

However, after checking out some set-ups at rallys, my rating would be--

1Tekno with the mounts like Martin

2 Cortech like Dr Gil

3 Givi Arrows

Oh well, live and learn

fish