LAMINAR LIP

Guest vagrant

I have a 02 Lemans that I bought crashed. Replaced the windshield with a Gustafson +5". I added a SAeng "winglet" and microswirl edging. The result while not "purest V11 like" is very effective. It does save a lot of pounding on my old neck. These bikes would be great if I had eyes in the top of my head!

Thats just wrong... the bikes are great it's my head thats the problem or maybe all those stupid tricks I used to do on my old Bultaco's & Maico's.

SAeng products work well and service is good to.

When new I thought the LeMans put the blast right in my face...

I got over it and don't even think about it any more.

Still wonder tho... if the Lip diverts the rain at all.

Anyone?

78368[/snapback]

It helps a little with the rain. I did a 3 hour run last fall in non stop cold rain. I still had to tuck behind it when it got heavy but it was much better (at speed) than w/o. It also helps move the pocket up a bit and does it's share with the bugs too (It does nothing at lower speeds).

The looks are not for every one, and with the availability of the MRA, I would go the extra 20 and go MRA if I had to do it all again. Not worth it to change now, I am happy with the LL and will keep it. I see them on eBay now and then as people ditch the LL in favor of the MRA or just don't like it :huh2:

Guzzi_Mods_093__Large_.jpg

Guzzi_Mods_086__Large_.jpg