Mot Guzzi Part Number

rick

Does anyone know the part number (official MG) for the riders RH foot rest for a v11 tenni. Also can anyone point me in the right direction for a parts book (if they exist) for the tenni, download from the net if possible.

Thanks

Does anyone know the part number (official MG) for the riders RH foot rest for a v11 tenni. Also can anyone point me in the right direction for a parts book (if they exist) for the tenni, download from the net if possible.

Thanks

78970[/snapback]

Rick.

Send me your E-Mail adress, and i send you a partslist.

Anton

:mg: Hi Anton,i've read your answer for the parts number. Well, the parts number for the Le Mans and Tenni are not the same? If is not the same (I think the only major different parts between the two bike is the front fork , the color of the body and the exhaust in CF) please tell me . Best regards Giovanni #60 :helmet:

Rick.

Send me your E-Mail adress, and i send you a partslist.

Anton

79162[/snapback]

:mg: Yes Anton the only differences are that, is most interesting to know what is the number for the parts specially for the Tenni model. See you Giovanni #60 :bier:

Giovanni.

I did not discouver any different numbers yet.

I think you are right by that.

different are:

1. clutch

2. suede seat

3. forks

4. colour

5. cans.

6. fairing (white stickers?)

Anton

79180[/snapback]

:mg: Yes Anton the only differences are that, is most interesting to know what is the number for the parts specially for the Tenni model. See you Giovanni #60 :bier:

79187[/snapback]

Anton/Giovanni

Thank you very much for the info. Just what I wanted.

Rick