Stucchi xover

Martenni

Guest Ragin' Pit Bull

An added note on that bike:

I got to ride it while visiting with Moto Euro during their Phoenix Bike Fest and it's a ball to ride. Doesn't want to keep the front end down! Looks like my LM will be getting the same treatment when the snow flies!

You'll definitely have to give us the low-down once they have it all done, the x-over is available, etc :thumbsup:

I'm very curious to see some photos of the FBF unit when available, and more interested to see Dyno run comparing the Stucci and FBF x-over on the same bike so we have an apples-to-apples comparison... well at close to one as possible.

BTW, this gives me hope :) Although my bike isn't running correctly now, I've got a lot of similar stuff done to my bike, so maybe I can get that 90-ish HP at the rear wheel once it's all sorted out :thumbsup: That would put the bike in the range of my old FJ, and that was just about perfect power for me.

...if I can only sqeeze 10 or 15 out of this bike :rolleyes:

al

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Buddy

Martin. Have you found/fitted the Stucci X overs yet? The reason I ask is that whist visiting Motomecca last week, Richard was of the opinion that they don't add much, if anything to the performance.

Hey Buddy

Ive decided to keep it as standard for a while then empty the standard xover and when funds permit get the guzzi ti system.The bike seems to be getting better all the time after 2000 miles it no longer stalls but its quieter than i would like and any extra power is always welcome so i hope i can afford it soon.

Regards Martin :mg:

Tenni 165

old 950 :luigi:

Guest mcloutier

I don't know how anyone can't see a difference with a Stucchi. The improvement on my bike was so big that I would be willing to spend twice as much to get the same result. I do have a PC3 and the bike was in perfect (slightly rich) tune when I added the Stucchi. The bike will now lift the front wheel in second gear somthing that never happend before. Best money I ever spent period. Sounds alot better as well. :D