World Superbikes are go!

Guzzirider

Just a reminder that WSB starts this Saturday in Qatar.

For those of us in the UK, Eurosport are showing live coverage of both WSB races plus WSS. Coverage starts at 9am Saturday morning.

Does not look as though BBC are covering WSB this year.

If you want to see when it is broadcast in your country then look at

http://www.superbike.it/

Select the link at the top "SBK on TV".

:race:

Guy :helmet:

Isn't that typical of Ozzie motorsport coverage in Australia, 4 great riders Corser, Bayliss, Muggeridge and maybe Pitt set to dominate the SBK racing calendar and no, nada, zilch coverage on Australian TV.

We might get hilights at Phillip Island otherwise nothing, makes you wonder wot rattles the chain of our wonderful media moguls here in Oz. Makes me want to puke. :vomit:

Isn't that typical of Ozzie motorsport coverage in Australia, 4 great riders Corser, Bayliss, Muggeridge and maybe Pitt set to dominate the SBK racing calendar and no, nada, zilch coverage on Australian TV.

We might get hilights at Phillip Island otherwise nothing, makes you wonder wot rattles the chain of our wonderful media moguls here in Oz. Makes me want to puke. :vomit:

79622[/snapback]

Noticed on the web link that Fox Sports are covering race 1 live at 19.30 in Australia- can you get that channel?

Isn't that typical of ....

79622[/snapback]

at least you have races coming to your shores. We have Francorchamps, one of the (arguably, but not so much) most beautiful race track in the world and no WSBK (last time was 1992...), no MotoGP and no more F1 (not that i'm complaining about the F1...)

Just is case anybody was wondering...

In the US the races will be in the NASCAR, oops, Speed channel at 09:00 and 10:00 on the left coast. For you Easterners, the races will be on late enough to allow enjoyment of a beer or two. Coffee at my house. :P

Lex

Superpole has finished:

1st : Bayliss

2nd: Lanzi

3rd: Pitt

4th: Toseland

5th: Corser

6th: Haga

7th: Kagayama

8th: Muggeridge

9th: Martin

10th: Barros

Looks like the Dukes will be on top tomorrow. Andrew Pitt did well to be fastest Yam and James Toseland on a Honda way faster than Barros who is also Honda mounted.

Can't wait for it all to kick off tomorrow.

Had to resort to listening to race 2 on live feed from WSB on the net. Wish I had seen the visuals, between Corser and Bayliss, Mr smooth troy just sticking it to smokin troy. Nuff to make an Ozzies beer curdle, 3 ozzies in first 4 places r1 & 4 Ozzies in first 9 places R2. Go the Troys and congrats to Muggers for his new wildcard and to Chili as well.

Top racing coming up. :race:

Noticed on the web link that Fox Sports are covering race 1 live at 19.30 in Australia- can you get that channel?

Guy  :helmet:

79624[/snapback]

Might have to add another black box to the sat dish to get fox, with this racing it might be worth it.

without spoiling it with the results, let's just say it's time for Corser to wake up as this ain't 2005 anymore...When Ducati will have find a few more HP for reacceleration purposes, when Yamaha will tell its main rider to stop practicing on a PS2, when Honda/Ten Kate riders will learn a few more passes, I believe S*z*k* will have a really hard time having it as easy as last year.

World Superbike will be on SPEEDTV tomorrow (Sunday, 26) at 12:00 noon central or 9:00 am pacific time.

I checked the results and unless you are a Kawasaki fan you will really like the way so many manufacturers are represented in the top ten. The results are surprising but very exciting!!

Can someone tell me if the MGS raced, & if so how well did it do?

80102[/snapback]

As much as I love the MGS, it stands little chance in the company of current superbikes. And it's not homologated, meaning, not enough units have been made for sale to the public. Of course an argument could be made for C. Fogarty's Petronas in this regard, but it was a shite box anyways, so no one is concerned.

Ciao, Steve G.