Maryland power commander tuning

wheelsucker

So can I take my 2003 le mans to any authorized power commander or should I specifically go to a moto guzzi shop that is authorized (FBF=120miles). And how important is it for them to have a gas analyzer?

I know there's at least two other Le Mans owners on here, where did you guys get tuned if you've had it done?

I took mine to Frederick Harley Davidson as the main Dyno guy there really knows his stuff. They got it close, but I spent a few afternoons fine-tuning it myself. Now having said that, I have a suggestion. Take the bike to a Guzzi dealer (or do it yourself) insure the bike is in tip top shape before you take it to be Dyno'd. Unless it's someone that knows Guzzi's, you could end up masking a minor (or even major) issue, and the bike will seemingly be fine, but not up to peak. This is what happened to me. I had a strange intake leak that was hard to detect. It made it past me, my dealer and a few others before I figured it out because of the intermitness (is that a word)...and the fact that the PC was compensating for it to some extent.