Crime Committed!!!

helicopterjim R.I.P.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not that Im against sidecars generally, and on the right bike, (cruisers etc.) I have occasionally thought they're kinda cool. But on a sport bike??????attrocious

And the green VII with the painted sidecar a few replies back.......just wondering if they got the sidecars top panel off the side of a 1977 chevy van, you know the one with the moon shaped window

Not that Im against sidecars generally, and on the right bike, (cruisers etc.) I have occasionally thought they're kinda  cool. But on a sport bike??????attrocious

And the green VII with the painted sidecar a few replies back.......just wondering if they got the sidecars top panel off the side of a 1977 chevy van, you know the one with the moon shaped window

81566[/snapback]

Like the one you used to have ...?

Holy Cow! you could fit 4 kegs on that bike. :drink:

More power to her! :bier: [\quote]

That's cool, but way back in the 80s I ran across a guy who was in a similar situation, his rig was even cooler, despite being based upon a lowly SOHC CB750. He avoided the whole "dragging himself onto the seat" ritual by the simple expedient of having the controls built onto the front of the sidehack, with linkages to the headstock. Passengers must have had fun, sitting on the pillion with nothing to hang onto! ;)

Durring last year's Castaic Lake Rally there was a guy on an Breva750 Hack.

mghack5yt.jpg

He rode it like a sport bike and could have benefitted from the extra power of the Guzzi Sport.

That's Thom, he's one of the LABikers, & has a whole fleet of sidehacks! He also had (has?) a beautiful blue G&B. One of the nicest guys you'd ever hope to meet...

:mg: