antonio carroccio

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MikeC
Hello Mike, why not the wrinkle one?

Light me up, please!!!

What's the difference between wrinkle and texture?

You know, I need to make the transmission the same as the engine.

81837[/snapback]

Well...The wrinkle is just that wrinkled looking and it's glossy. HD used it on early models can't recall the years. Textured is what their later blacked out bikes use like the Night Train. It more closely matches the look used on the MG 2002 and 2003 models.

MG should have consulted with HD before they decided to paint their engines black. HD's is beautiful and durable.

Keep in mind HD sells the rattle cans as a touch up paint. Make sure you de-grease well and use a compatible primer.

Guest jasper

He antonio,

Lijkt me een goed id! Maar ik ben meestal zo tegen half zeven thuis! Anders bel maar op 0243772238!! Kunnen ook een stukkie rijden op de :mg:

Groeten

jasper

PS It's getting summer!!

Guest MikeC
He antonio,

Lijkt me een goed id! Maar ik ben meestal zo tegen half zeven thuis! Anders bel maar op 0243772238!! Kunnen ook een stukkie rijden op de  :mg:

Groeten

jasper

PS It's getting summer!!

81862[/snapback]

No Capiesh :homer:

Guest jasper

Nee geen huis van Talis maar van de bank :grin: , nieuwe nonnendaalseweg 141 5 mintuten van TLM.. Bel maar lijkt me leuk!!!

For the english speaking cummunity: no house from talis it´s from the bank :grin: , nieuwe nonnendaalseweg about 5 minutes from TLM... give me a call seems fun!

:cheese: nice language hey! My OZ girlfriend is trying to understand it for about 4 years now and she´s just getting the hang of it! gotta love it!

Ciao

jap

• 2 months later...
Hello Mike, why not the wrinkle one?

Light me up, please!!!

What's the difference between wrinkle and texture?

You know, I need to make the transmission the same as the engine.

81837[/snapback]

He Antionio,

Any updates? I was under the assumption that HD's wrinkle paint was the one to get, but I want to know it for sure before spending the EURI's...

And: if primer is needed, should this be special (heat resistant) or just regular alu primer?

KiloSjon

Héy sjon, whadda f @# u !# c $# k is this Aussie takkin about?

Does he have some coulp de soleil in his head?

About the gearbox, I have bought a paint spray and did it at myself in the garage.

I was at the Italian day in Amsterdam, Jaap was there too, I spend almost the all after noon with Jaap, where were you?

You did miss some good opportunity to take a look at my bike.

Well, it is not that wonder but...... :mg:

About the gearbox, I have bought a paint spray and did it at myself in the garage.

I was at the Italian day in Amsterdam, Jaap was there too, I spend almost the all after noon with Jaap, where were you?

91060[/snapback]

your pedal bike or the goose?

again, why hasn't someone ridden the goose round the world. if you can make 200k+ thats how many trips around the world? put on some enduro tires and give it a go antonio. But when someone or flys around the world they never seem to hit austrailia, I wonder if there is a reason for this.......Hmmmmmm :wacko:

and ta teach you euros how ta play socca.. :unsure:

90965[/snapback]

speaking of socca, or futbol? think the USA has a chance this time around????? how much would everyone hate the US if they somehow won it? :lol: I'd just laugh but then we'd have to watch out for more than just the islami's, I think britian would severe all ties, the good relations we have right now are because we suck at futbol and can't play cricket. again can someone exaplain cricket to me in under 5 words? :lol:

:ninja:

I'm tired I'm going to bed.

91060[/snapback]

I bought my V11 there, so I should have come, but already had other plans...

Do you have any pictures of the result? And what paint did you buy? (The HD wrinkle paint?)