paint code trasmission

antonio carroccio

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mg: Ciao Antonio, per uanto riguarda il colore,se il nero e' quello definito raggrinzante,so per certo che la Moto Guzzi dopo i famosi problemi di verniciatura ai blocchi motore,ha cominciato ad usare per motore e trasmissione la stessa vernice che usa la Ferrari per i suoi( resistente alle alte temperature).

A risentirci #Tenni60 :helmet:

P.S:= Ma perche' hai comperato il pezzo color alluminio?

Gents, the black color of the trasmission or also the engine, do you know which black is it?

I have got a NEW trasmission, but this is silver, like the one in the "old" V11.

I need to paint it blach.

Any suggestion?

81758[/snapback]

Guest jasper

he antonio,

So you got a brand new gearbox! Goed gedaan! Lachen eens wat nederlands op dit forum! Maar heb je die versnellingsbak van MG :mg: gekregen of zelf de portemonnee moeten trekken? Hoe dan ook goed bezig! :luigi:

Ciao jasper

Paul, this one is already recalled. I think is a modify one. The third, fourth and fifth is new. The modification has been done for better and longer rpm is these three gear and it has none ride at all. Never mounted. I bought this one from a carabiniere in Italy.

I don't think he will take advantage of me....... :blush:

btw this modification has been done in mandello.

Jasper, ik werk tegenwoordig in Nijmegen tot eind maart.

We kunnen een bakkie doen een dezer dagen als je thuis bent....

Guest MikeC

I wouldn't paint the entire transmission with a rattle can. Can you find a shop that does ceramic coating or powder coating. If you must use a rattle can and you insist on the HD product don't use the wrinkle paint use the textured paint.

I believe their is a company called P.O.R 15 or something like that, which makes speciality paints. They have the whole package, cleaner, primer and paint.

Good luck,

Mike