I am thinking of posting a quiz some time when I am really drunk. I have posted a lot of quiz's but how can I win one of my own? Even after a year someone else gets the point so maybe if I post one pissed I can qualify for guessing what I have no idea of posting!! Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I am thinking of posting a quiz some time when I am really drunk. I have posted a lot of quiz's but how can I win one of my own? Even after a year someone else gets the point so maybe if I post one pissed I can qualify for guessing what I have no idea of posting!! Anyone have any thoughts on this?

82375[/snapback]

:D:D

Go see a shrink or open another bottle and have a go :P

Søren

PS: "Don't fly and drink" (Moms Against Drunken Pilots)

Guest golden goose

Crickey @#$$#!! I am seriously pissed! Dos Equiis, creme-de la creme of export Mexican beers, well, except for Modelo Especial, but I digress.

Had a bloodd-sugar moment there, the hangover will be ugly, bottle is gettin light, will need another soon. Almost lost the point there. But my point was, well, so what's a point in here?

Is there, does someone, keep a tally of points? Is geting a point a good thng? Is getiiing anotjher beer a better point? Are we avout to vote on ths? Does, is, one stuck with a point if one gets a pouint delivered to him/her by the congregation? How does that happen? I mean, how iz that dexided? If poynts are bad, how does 1 redeehm oneself. ?

Ignoranxs is bliss...........