new tires for v11 teni

fernando

piss out of Tenni

83420[/snapback]

I knew that green reminded me of something...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much longer can we go on taking the piss out of Tenni owners without suffering a retaliatory strike, do you think?

83420[/snapback]

retaliatory strikes are so neo-con-ish. we Tennisti are well aware of the jealousy spurned by the several grams in weight savings that the single plate clutch offers us...this is the cross we must bear.

"To be or not to be Tennisti, --that is the question:--

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

And by opposing end them?"

"O, beware, my lord of jealousy;

It is the green-ey'd monster which doth mock

The meat it feeds on."

Aye...that is the rub

:nerd:

Hamlet may well have ridden a Tenni, but for Othello it had to be a Scura, don't you think?

83717[/snapback]

me thinks you may be confused with Othello who had a factory Velocette ride.

If anyone typifies Scura riders and their ilk, it's the dastardley Claudius from Hamlet...

"O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!"

me thinks you may be confused with Othello who had a factory Velocette ride.

If anyone typifies Scura riders and their ilk, it's the dastardley Claudius from Hamlet...

"O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!"

83737[/snapback]

You may be right. One thing is for sure: Hamlet is familiar with the arguments of our friends in the GW thread......

HAMLET Do you see yonder cloud in the shape of a camel?

POLONIUS By th' mass and 'tis like a camel indeed

HAMLET Methinks it is like a weasel

POLONIUS It is backed like a weasel

HAMLET Or, like a whale

POLONIUS Very like a whale

well , after many inquiries i decided to go with the michelin road .

i understand it is the same compound as the power ,but will last a little longer ,like 6,000 miles ,thou i have been getting approx . 8,000 miles out of my bridgestones .

but ,time to try something new

Van here, proud owner of Tenni #125 !!!!

l'mmm Baaackk!!!!

So, in spite of Orson being a real gentleman about all the slander and off cue pot shots that we :sun: Tennista :wub: have to endure, some of you fellow V11 riders are still trying to take the mickey out of us,, tisk, tisk,

raw envy is such a nice shade of green don't ya know??

Now what about these tires??

l've just new boots fitted to the :sun: Tenni :wub: and l had planned to go with either a set of Pirellis, or Michilens, BUT, the dealer suggested that l go with what he rides, Metzlers.....so, l'll let everyone know how l fare with them, hopefully they'll be good in the wet, as thats what we get ALOT of here, and it never really feels like it heats up, in spite of whats been said about Global Warming, it always feels cold and damp here....maybe l just need to get on my bike and ride.....it's been a long winter....sigh..soon, soon now back on the bike!! :race:

So, what about those tires?.... and watch those wisecracks about Tenni's :angry:

:bier:

Cheers

Van.....the TENNI MAN :grin:

Van,

The Pirelli's and Metzeler's are produced at the same location.

Mike

Van here, proud owner of Tenni #125 !!!!

l'mmm Baaackk!!!!

So, in spite of Orson being a real gentleman about all the slander and off cue pot shots that we  :sun: Tennista  :wub: have to endure, some of you fellow V11 riders are still trying to take the mickey out of us,, tisk, tisk,

raw envy is such a nice shade of green don't ya know??

Now what about these tires??

l've just new boots fitted to the  :sun:  Tenni  :wub:  and l had planned to go with either a set of Pirellis, or Michilens, BUT, the dealer suggested that l go with what he rides, Metzlers.....so, l'll let everyone know how l fare with them, hopefully they'll be good in the wet, as thats what we get ALOT of here, and it never really feels like it heats up, in spite of whats been said about Global Warming, it always feels cold and damp here....maybe l just need to get on my bike and ride.....it's been a long winter....sigh..soon, soon now back on the bike!! :race:

So, what about those tires?.... and watch those wisecracks about Tenni's :angry:

:bier:

Cheers

Van.....the TENNI MAN  :grin:

83804[/snapback]

l've just new boots fitted to the  :sun:  Tenni  :wub:  Metzlers.....so, l'll let everyone know how l fare with them, hopefully they'll be good in the wet,

83804[/snapback]

Playing catch-up Van? Just because I put Metzlers on the Scura, you then have to go get them. Did you get black ones? Best colour choice.

l've just new boots fitted to the  :sun:  Tenni  :wub:  and l had planned to go with either a set of Pirellis, or Michilens, BUT, the dealer suggested that l go with what he rides, Metzlers.....

83804[/snapback]

German tires on an Italian motorcycle??

Oh dear :unsure: