NASCAR-DAVIDSON

soloNH

Speed Channel is sorry to announce that there will be a short interuption of our normal incessent broadcasts of :bbblll: NA$$CAR, V-TWIN, multi-hour pre-race telethons, Texas Lardtales and anything else that goes around in circles to make room for.....

Wait for it......... :P:

TA DAA! :drink:

The "Valentino Rossi Show" Direct from Spain! :grin:

And yes it's from Spain and kind of direct but sort of delayed.

(we're really sorry for the delayed thing but we find it kind of confusing when the racers go this way and that, faster, then slower and sometimes leave the track all together) But we know that if we don't show some other forms of racing we can't really call ourselves Speed now can we. :huh:

Please bear with us as it will all be over in a few hours and trust us things will be back to normal very soon.

:bier:

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

I was happy to see Pedrosa do well, even if he did fade a bit at the end. That's just the kind of fresh breeze that makes the sport exciting. Yeah, I know Rossi wasn't involved and it would change the whole makeup, but still- decent race overall.

Yeah, in my eyes Rossi is great to watch but he's only one man. I loved seeing Pedrosa and Hayden try to work together to pull back Capo. The few laps where Pedrosa was on Capo's heels was good racing. Looks like there might be some good and new competition out there.