Road Amercia, Elkhart Lake WI. This June!

Guest geno929

Guest geno929

So after three years absence, Me and all the guys from CCL, (Creve Coeur StreetRacers Club) are heading back to Elkhart Lake for the aunual AMA Races at Road Amercia! Great time and lots of fun. Join us! Leaving on Thur. 6/1 and coming back on 6/4. Check out www.roadamercia.com for details. You can even ride the track at halftime on Sat. or Sun. Great food, cute girls and lots of fun!

See ya soon, Geno929! :race:

This "great food" of which you speak intrigues me.

Sounds like a blast- I might have to join in if time permits. I'm involved in the MGNOC Nationals this year (in Iowa BTW- I'll post info in a couple weeks) so I may be committed already. If you need a place to stay on the way up, let me know.

Guest geno929
This "great food" of which you speak intrigues me. 

Sounds like a blast- I might have to join in if time permits.  I'm involved in the MGNOC Nationals this year (in Iowa BTW- I'll post info in a couple weeks) so I may be committed already.  If you need a place to stay on the way up, let me know.

84162[/snapback]

We used to go to this place called Friar Tucks. They have the best Blackened Prime Rib sandwich with melted Swiss on a Hogie roll! Yum.

BTW: I love NW Iowa. Very pretty.

Thank's for the offer of a place to stay. We'll be a bit east of you in central IL. Up past Rockford IL. We might stay the night around Delevan, WI. Nice dog track there. Couple of beers and bet some money on Sparky! Woo Hoo.

• 2 months later...

:food: "great food" That is an understatement. RA is known to have some of the best on track food at any track. :thumbsup: It is done by a variety of local groups and they serve some of the best! I unfortunatley can't make it as I just got back from an Alabama trip on the Concours and now I'm getting the LeMans ready for her first trip to the Virginia Rally. I highly recommend this weekend to anybody who can go. It is a really good time. :cheese:

:mg: