Ruptured Budgie Rally

Seems no one rides in Oz. Coming up in May 19/20/21 the Queensland MG Owners Rally "The Ruptured Budgie" at Mingoola NSW just south of the Qlds border near Tenterfield.

A group of avid Guzzisti from the the mid north coast of NSW go each year varying our route to take in some fine Great Dividing Range mountain roads. We get away friday for full weekend and lately have been extending our return to include some more days away to stay in local pubs.

Always happy to welcome new riders along and share a cleansing ale and a tall story or two. We don't mind other marques tagging along, we even have to put up with the Raptor Tamer, so we are fairly forgiving.

Generally a good selection of Guzzis new and old and also some strange nightime rituals involving Stones green ginger and G strings.

Drop us a line if any of you reading riding ozzies are in the vicinity and free in May.

Morris Sod :bier:

Seems no one rides in Oz. Coming up in May 19/20/21 the Queensland MG Owners Rally "The Ruptured Budgie" at Mingoola NSW just south of the Qlds border near Tenterfield.

A group of avid Guzzisti from the the mid north coast of NSW go each year varying our route to take in some fine Great Dividing Range mountain roads. We get away friday for full weekend and lately have been extending our return to include some more days away to stay in local pubs.

Always happy to welcome new riders along and share a cleansing ale and a tall story or two.  We don't mind other marques tagging along, we even have to put up with the Raptor Tamer, so we are fairly forgiving.

Generally a good selection of Guzzis new and old and also some strange nightime rituals involving Stones green ginger and G strings.

Drop us a line if any of you reading riding ozzies are in the vicinity and free in May.

Morris So

84209[/snapback]

Hmmm... you just reminded me that I haven't renewed my membership to MGOQ.

I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it for quids!

Cheers

Bill