Staintune/Stucchi

rocker59

Is anyone running the Stucchi crossover with the Staintune slipons???

I really like the Staintunes on my Sport 1100 and the Stucchi crossover seems to be the preferred option on eliminating the OEM V11 Sport/LeMans crossover.

I've read through the exhaust thread, but didn't see this combo mentioned...

This would have been my choice too for a pipe upgrade. Having had Staintunes in the past I can only recommend the totally professional helpful treatment you get when ever you need to deal with them.

The Stuchis seem to be a popular choice.

My only querie would be the chance of leg burning from the stainless pipe, compared to the carbon fibre which has a much lower radiant temp.

This would have been my choice too for a pipe upgrade. Having had Staintunes in the past I can only recommend the totally professional helpful treatment you get when ever you need to deal with them.

The Stuchis seem to be a popular choice.

My only querie would be the chance of leg burning from the stainless pipe, compared to the carbon fibre which has a much lower radiant temp.

85450[/snapback]

It would be hard to burn my leg with my Joe Rocket leathers and Sidi boots !!! :D

get the FBF crossover, its a stucchi clone at $100 less. Almost identical and made of the same stuff, if not thicker! steel that the headers are made of. so it kinda matches up nice. the stucchi is too silvery and out of place, (if I remember what it looks like anyway)