CRG levers

badmotogoozer

I've been super busy lately between "end of semester marking etc" and trying to get the bikes operational again after they decided to have a little lie down together in the shop.

My machinist thinks the brake master cylinder is quite repairable. Once I got it off the bike it is only cracked where the switch ball bearing sits. We're going to try to drill it and pin it. Structurally it shouldn't be a problem.

Gord out at Valley has a new master but I'm having a hard time getting out there. If we can't fix this one to my satisfaction I'll pick it up.

If we can fix it I'll still need a new lever. DeBen has spoken of CRG levers -pic? which one fits a 2001 V11? Are there any other trick adjustable levers out there?

cheers,

Ryan

http://www.pazzoracing.com/

This guy is in Vancouver, and I've been told that he could make some levers for us, if we send him a set to copy.

I have a spare set of levers, so I'll look into it.

85991[/snapback]

He is working on one now. My friend uses them on his Kawa race bike and they are verrrrry nice. I have put in for some of the first Brembo sets but they usually come out one side at a time.

I've had the Pazzo's on another bike that I recently sold, and I can't praise the quality strongly enough. They're like fine jewelry on the bike. And CTS Moto is usually pretty generous in group buys.

The CRG levers for the V11 Lemans and Sport models are the same as the CRGs to fit a '96 Ducati 900 SS/CR (they SHOULD be as the stock levers ae interchangable between the two bikes). They are available in gold or black, standard or "shortie"....see here

http://www.constructorsrg.com/products/clutches.html

They are VERY nice. The "roll a click" version is available for $89 here

http://www.motostrano-store.com/levers.html

He is working on one now. My friend uses them on his Kawa race bike and they are verrrrry nice. I have put in for some of the first Brembo sets but they usually come out one side at a time.

85999[/snapback]

Hey Jim, you must be one of the "inner circle", because here's the response I got:

"Not at this time we do not.

It is in our future palns , but no ETA yet.

Regards

Markus

sales@pazzoracing.com"

If you do manage to get a set, please let us know. If you need any other participants for an order, then I'm in.

Hey Jim, you must be one of the "inner circle", because here's the response I got:

"Not at this time we do not.

It is in our future palns , but no ETA yet.

Regards

Markus

sales@pazzoracing.com"

If you do manage to get a set, please let us know.  If you need any other participants for an order, then I'm in.

86113[/snapback]

I certainly will.

I have not spoken to him directly but my race friend says he expects to have a Brembo brake lever sometime this spring or summer.

yeah you need the Ducati levers but I cannot remember if it was for the large or small, I think large, They are SUPER nice and I didn't think I would use the adjustability but it does come in handy during rush hour, easier on the hands. then just let'em back out for more feel on the open roads. :bike: I think I paid $89 each but Stock replacements were $160 I want to say for the set so for just a little bit more get the trick bits. I didn't find any others when I was looking that I thought would work well, some are for show (i.e. wide bladed hog leivers) I'm sure you could get some stocks brembos on ebay or from some dealer that has'em laying around. :huh2:

Me happy! Yesterday we managed to drill and pin the crack in the master cylinder. I feel much better now that there is a permanent piece of baling wire holding bits of the goose together. Looking forward to the day when I tell a prospective buyer that if he can find the baling wire I'll knock $500 off the price. :grin:

I found a place that has plain levers for $20 so I'll get one of those until the really cool Pazzo's are available - me likey!

cheers!

Rj

Guest bshpilot

im told guzzi's have always used the BIG (10mm) whole...my wifes

2002 Monster also uses the same...so levers are interchangable between

her monster & my V11.

I have the CRG's on the V11 & love 'em....i now see they make a

FOLDING lever :D ummm yummmm

and from what i can see the pazzo's look EXACTLY like the CRG's...

and the CRGs are avail in black now too (and the prices are comparable).

pics of the folding one can be found HERE

ill attach a photo of the new BLACK levers...

post-1149-1145497210_thumb.jpg