Oh my God

Guest Nogbad

Guest Nogbad

I always vowed never to start accessorising. Unfortunately the controls on the 'Bolt just don't match up to the quality span adjustable levers on the V11 and I've gone and blown £130 on bling bling blue anodised CNC levers. Then looking through the rest of the site I just had to buy frame pucks and axle mushrooms in case the worst happens......

AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!

I always vowed never to start accessorising. Unfortunately the controls on the 'Bolt just don't match up to the quality span adjustable levers on the V11 and I've gone and blown £130 on bling bling blue anodised CNC levers. Then looking through the rest of the site I just had to buy frame pucks and axle mushrooms in case the worst happens......

AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!

86319[/snapback]

Nogbad = bad!

Go to your (favourite) corner now mister!!

AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!

86319[/snapback]

Come on! . . . :rasta:

:nopic: