Anyone know how to Download a Manual

Guest azccj

Guest azccj

I have just become the new owner of a 2003 LeMans. Can anyone tell me where I can download a shop manual for it. I have so far been unable to find a single site that has a working version to download. Or could someone just email me a copy of the manual? azccj@msn.com. Thanks in advance.

:!: Hi,for the manual look at www.tramas.it section manuali d'officina best regards Giovanni#60 :helmet:

I have just become the new owner of a 2003 LeMans. Can anyone tell me where I can download a shop manual for it. I have so far been unable to find a single site that has a working version to download. Or could someone just email me a copy of the manual? azccj@msn.com. Thanks in advance.

86414[/snapback]

Guest roadholder

86414[/snapback]

You can try here as well.

manuals

Good Luck

Alex

Thanks for the email. I got the english version and the italian.

86508[/snapback]

Hi can you tell me where you found the English version, so far I have got it in 5 languages, none of which are English!! <_>

Rick :)

You can download the (1999/2000) V11 sport owners manual from the yahoo groups:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/v11manuals/

(requires registration, but it's free)

under 'files'- download the owners manual.zip and/or you can download the v11 manual. From that download, follow the directory instructions and you can write out a CD which is very convenient if you carry a computer in your back pocket.

Hi can you tell me where you found the English version, so far I have got it in 5 languages, none of which are English!! <_>

Rick :)

86761[/snapback]

You may have to be more patient as you flip through the pages.

I don't know what you are downloading, but I believe each manual is written in french english italian and german all at the same time, in the same manual, so you just have to keep flipping the pages for your language.