griso / Breva ignition map

Pierre

Any of you dealer types (Greg, Todd, Mike, Jason - and now Pete) have access to the ignition table for the new twin plugged Guzzis? I'm looking for a baseline ignition map for my '97 sport i twin plug. Looking to flash it to the m16 ECU chip.

I'm gonna' cross post this in all the usaul places so you guys can't claim to have "missed" it. :)

TIA.

I'm gonna' cross post this in all the usual places so you guys can't claim to have "missed" it.    :)

TIA.

89330[/snapback]

Speaking of missing it...Don't forget to let us know when you get the Mike Rich modifications installed and running and dyno'd :D

It will become a Guzzitech article, right?!?!

FWIW I'll bet you could run 3 to 5 degrees off everywhere in your map after all the mods you have done :bier:

Hello Pierre

I would not bother with the Breva ignition map!

This bike is able to meet the emission requierements of Euro 3 what a V11 will never. And your tuned one at least. So the ignition advance of the Breva is taylored for very different requierements.

I would start with a stock advance curve and reduce the maximum advance at full throttle to 26 to 28 degrees. At part throttle, where the advance is even bigger, I would also reduce by 10 to 15 Percents.

This should allow you to start on the dyno, where the timing can be optimized.