My first custom parts have arrived!!!

gargoyle

I ordered a pair of head protectors and a tail light assembly from Rossopuro on Saturday.

Gargoyle, do you have any pics of the tail light assembly on your bike? The Rossopuro site says "no image available"

Thanks for your post about your experience though... I'll definately be ordering from these guys.

Them sliders look nice! :)

Has anyone had the unfortunate experience of actually putting these, or any other head protector of this style to the ground? My question is, are the four valve cover bolts that hold them on strong enough to support the impact and weight of the bike? Would the stress mangle the bolt holes on the head?

Has anyone had the unfortunate experience of actually putting these, or any other head protector of this style to the ground? My question is, are the four valve cover bolts that hold them on strong enough to support the impact and weight of the bike? Would the stress mangle the bolt holes on the head?

I've seen them in use....sorry....not gonna tell who or how :) ....they work great for low speed (luckily can't vouch for anything more) and kept the high pipes and longer barend weights from touching the groud. Only the black puck was scratched to hell and probably worth replacing if you care about any evidence.....no bolt damage or anythhing else hurt. A track day's friend. :)

Gargoyle, do you have any pics of the tail light assembly on your bike? The Rossopuro site says "no image available"

Thanks for your post about your experience though... I'll definately be ordering from these guys.

Sorry it took so long for me to reply but here is a pic for you.DSCN1089.JPG

Well I unfornately can tell you that they do work. On my first actual road trip with the bike I had the side stand bolt snap just as I was getting back on the bike and over we went. I was headed for the Virginia State Rally so I was loaded up. It happened so quickly that I didn't have a chance to catch the bike before we hit the pavement. There was no damage to the body work. The left slider now has a small scuff on it and thelft Motolight lost a little paint but other than that no damage. Once I got the bike back up off the ground I was able to use the slider to lean the bike up against a sign post so I could get back on. I'm quite sure they saved some considerable damage. I recommend them highly. :D

Guest redguzziv10

snap :D

rossopuro003jo8.th.jpgrossopuro001qz2.th.jpg

next step is reduce the size of the tea tray license plate, but with the G Force cans on it, i don't want to draw too much attention to myself