Ventura bike rack system

guzzilad

Highly recommended. Had the rack and bag on my old Mark IV LeMans. Bought a new one for the 2002 Lemans as soon as I bought the bike. Bags zip together (30litre and 45 litre) if you want so great capacity on long trips. Stable at high speed and no real movement that causes a worry in tight (read "tight") corners. On really bumpy roads may get some movement but not enough to be distracting or affecting the bike movement or geometry. Fairly well water proof too.

If I've done it right a picture with the bags on each way

Story goes that too may people were buying the racks and not the bags. Putting (cheaper?) Gearsack bags on instead (Now that's an ugly bag). Maybe can't now buy the rack without the bag. Not sure

Thanks fellas. Note that I cut out the mate's BMW.

Mt Hotham (Snowy Mountains) en route to Phillip Island for the 2004 GP from Bundaberg Qld. Yee Ha we're going again this year. 3 1/2 months to go :D:D:D

Bikes.jpg

Thanks fellas. Note that I cut out the mate's BMW.

Mt Hotham (Snowy Mountains) en route to Phillip Island for the 2004 GP from  Bundaberg Qld. Yee Ha we're going again this year. 3 1/2 months to go :D  :D  :D

90859[/snapback]

a very neat pair..and ya must pass by here...hmmm havn't been since 03.. :D

a very neat pair..and ya must pass by here...hmmm havn't been since 03.. :D

90860[/snapback]

Don't tell me you're contemplating going again this year, Muzz, will this be on the new Griso or will the leaky raptor still be flying, let me know as I might be able to arrange that house again. Who knows might even be able to link up with the Bundaberg boys. :race:

:food: all worth thinking abought.. :)

Don't tell me you're contemplating going again this year, Muzz, will this be on the new Griso or will the leaky raptor still be flying, let me know as I might be able to arrange that house again. Who knows might even be able to link up with the Bundaberg boys. :race:

90923[/snapback]

has anybody any experience of using the Ventura bike rack system on a V11 Le Mans.at the moment i am using Teckno bags but i find these restrictive when carrying a pillion. i am getting ready for our trip to Mandello for the GMG. Regards Jim.

89905[/snapback]

Love the system :thumbsup: . I have it installed on both of my bikes ('03 and '04 Le Mans.)