Belly Pan for V11 Sport..?

Gio

Did a quick search and only found a few references to the belly pan (and many more to other bellies of various descriptions) - I'm thinking of the one offered by Motomecca in the UK (original green of course)...

Comments or thoughts anyone? A close-up pic of one fitted would be appreciated.

Gio

Did a quick search and only found a few references to the belly pan (and many more to other bellies of various descriptions) - I'm thinking of the one offered by Motomecca in the UK (original green of course)...

Gio

89950[/snapback]

My rosso corsa had a carbon fibre belly pan (or chin spoiler if thats the same thing?) on it when I bought it used, I don't know if its a Guzzi part or aftermarket. I removed it to change the oil so I will take a closer look and post some pics if I can.

waspp

Guzzi_May05_resize.JPGI have black belly pan from Motomecca on my black 2001 V11 that I like the looks of. Picture attached. A couple of notes; it will collect small stones and I cannot keep it as nice and shiny as the rest of the bike as I ride alot and that is a pretty tough spot on the bike. It installed pretty easily but it took about 1.5 hours to really get it right the first time.

Gio

89950[/snapback]

MG Cycle has them for $325.00. I found them in the fenders and mudguards section at the very bottom of the page. http://www.mgcycle.com/bodyparts.html

Rocketman

Guzzi_May05_resize.JPGI have black belly pan from Motomecca on my black 2001 V11 that I like the looks of.  Picture attached.  A couple of notes; it will collect small stones and I cannot keep it as nice and shiny as the rest of the bike as I ride alot and that is a pretty tough spot on the bike.  It installed pretty easily but it took about 1.5 hours to really get it right the first time.

90154[/snapback]

Thanks for all the replies and info. Did anyone experience any interference with the kick-stand on the left side...?

Gio