look what I got

DeBenGuzzi

I think it would only work if both reds were identical- I think the Duke 999 looks nice with the frame and bodywork the same colour.

Metallic and plain red? Sounds iffy to me but if you like it, sod everyone else's opinion and do it!

Guy :helmet:

I tried to tell it polite :-)

90633[/snapback]

Pepperoni is riding a Red and Green two wheeled Christmas card and you guys are dissing DaBen for a clash of shades of red :huh2:

The Rosso mettalic Red is Gorgeous!

Don't let them beat you down!

They are just jealous because you will be the only Rosso Mandello looking bike without peeling black engine paint :lol:

...and it can't be any worse than the Gold Ohlins on my Silver bike with red frame...I might have to gold anodize the pork chops and valve covers to match the Ohlins....or maybe just scura paint and carbon fiber or maybe cover the Ohlins in black wetsuit neoprene :huh2:

:stupid:

Not only will it bite, it will look "like a flag on a dredger" (dutch proverb)

Sorry Ben, that color scheme won't work.

90632[/snapback]

I don't think that lime green one works, Well see how it looks when I'm done. We shall see. hold your comments till I get some pics. Ppl have such varying taste whats crap to you is gold to another :huh2: it might work. anything think it'll work? damn it better look nice. Maybe go with red rims and a red seat red screw set, if a little red will bite how about I make the damn thing chomp!! :huh2:

I don't think that lime green one works, Well see how it looks when I'm done. We shall see. hold your comments till I get some pics. Ppl have such varying taste whats crap to you is gold to another  :huh2: it might work. anything think it'll work? damn it better look nice. Maybe go with red rims and a red seat red screw set, if a little red will bite how about I make the damn thing chomp!!  :huh2:

90636[/snapback]

Ben theres an old story of a dwarf visiting a whorehouse. The dwarf picks his whore, gets her in the room, & pulls down his pants. The whore looks at his penis & says, who do you think you can please with that little thing? The dwarf looks her right in the eye & says...ME!

Bottom line is, you're the one paying for it so it only has to make you happy. :2c:

Ben theres an old story of a dwarf visiting a whorehouse. The dwarf picks his whore, gets her in the room, & pulls down his pants. The whore looks at his penis & says, who do you think you can please with that little thing? The dwarf looks her right in the eye & says...ME!

Bottom line is, you're the one paying for it so it only has to make you happy. :2c:

90648[/snapback]

thats a good point, if I hate it I'll sell the tank in near perfect condition and just have my silver repainted like I was originally going to with the bottom half of it having a green nike esq swoosh. :huh2:

Guest rosso mandello

I did red wheels, but he did´nt catch the colour. So next year I will maybe do it all over, this time the right way. I understand, that there must be sprayd a silver base coat, and then several layers of candy red until the right colour is reached.

This summer you will se me on my dark red wheels.

ciao mogens.

post-1249-1148970026_thumb.jpg

I did red wheels, but he did´nt catch the colour. So next year I will maybe do it all over, this time the right way. I understand, that there must be sprayd a silver base coat, and then several layers of candy red until the right colour is reached.

ciao mogens.

90660[/snapback]

Umm, they look pretty close to me, just mail them to my house and you can have my crappy silver ones. :lol:

:ninja:

ciao mogens.

90660[/snapback]

:bier: Mange tak, RM.

I have a quote to repaint my tappet covers, lamb chops and wheels. Considered doing the inside spokes of the wheels and inner rim in silver and the outer edge in RM red.

Having just seen your all RM red wheels I think I have changed my mind. My engine block has already been changed to a flat black paint.

Comes the old problem. How is the best way to suport rear end if both lamb chops are removed for painting??? : <_>

:bier: Mange tak, RM.

I have a quote to repaint my tappet covers, lamb chops and wheels. Considered doing the inside spokes of the wheels and inner rim in silver and the outer edge in RM red.

Having just seen your all RM red wheels I think I have changed my mind. My engine block has already been changed to a flat black paint.

Comes the old problem. How is the best way to suport rear end if both lamb chops are removed for painting??? : <_>

90687[/snapback]

I've heard the easiest way is to take off on chop at a time. Have the first one painted then put it back on, take the other one off & repeat. :2c:

I got the tank today but I'm curious... IS the Rosso Mandello tanks... are they Stock tank resprays? Like they got the idea to do the Rosso's and then said Sh!t guys we don't have enough tanks around. Because it looks like a perfect stock rosso tank from MG BUT I see guzzi green around the holes for the fuel and the top chin pad, not much but enough to make me go HMMMM :luigi: