BMF Show

GuzzBun

When and where is Erin? Two constraints:

1. He can only be on the road in daylight and good vis

90407[/snapback]

Yes, I was thinking that, but it's the long daytime time of year.

Erin is in Erin, which is west of Welsh England and East of Amerikay.

2. There's no way I can carry a tent and camping kit on him!

90407[/snapback]

Carry a tent on yourself, buy a micro-tent off John O'Sullivan, or, as more befits the owner of such a machine (with two sets of wheels, what's more) stay in the finest establishment that the Euro can purchase.

Or you could get Martin Barrett to carry your tent and kit over for you. He would probably come over with his own gear, set-up camp and then go back for your gear. All before supper.

Or you could get Martin Barrett to carry your tent and kit over for you. He would probably come over with his own gear, set-up camp and then go back for your gear. All before supper.

90509[/snapback]

:notworthy::D

Yes, I was thinking that, but it's the long daytime time of year.

Erin is in Erin, which is west of Welsh England and East of Amerikay.

Carry a tent on yourself, buy a micro-tent off John O'Sullivan, or, as more befits the owner of such a machine (with two sets of wheels, what's more) stay in the finest establishment that the Euro can purchase.

90509[/snapback]

I've got a spare tent I could bring if required. He'd have to bung his own sleeping bag excetera in his ruc sac. He's not too far from me perhaps I could find a bit more room, especially if I don't bring my cooker. I only made one hot drink last year which I kicked over :(

He's not too far from me

90518[/snapback]

handy – you could call around & borrow the beastie to finish whizzing Round Britain in short time.

I only made one hot drink last year which I kicked over  :(

90518[/snapback]

:grin:

There is still accomodation to be had for the erin rally, go onto the mgoc website for the phone nos. and book from there. Go on Guzzbunn you know it makes sense. He will be the best bike there. :P::mg::thumbsup:

Gary

There is still accomodation to be had for the erin rally, go onto the mgoc website for the phone nos. and book from there. Go on Guzzbunn you know it makes sense.  He will be the best bike there. :P:  :mg:  :thumbsup:

Gary

90546[/snapback]

Intend to be at the Erin Rally - tent or no tent!!! :race:

Intend to be at the Erin Rally - tent or no tent!!!  :race:

90638[/snapback]

hehehe

that's the spirit

:rolleyes:

Replied to your email - sorry for delay hadn't reinstalled email as having PC problems  :homer:

90844[/snapback]

Are you carrying all Guzzbuns goods and chattels then? Good man yourself.

hehehe

that's the spirit

:rolleyes:

90639[/snapback]

Disappointing change of plans - despite Martins heroic offer to carry all my kit, I can't make Erin after all - last minute major change to my girlfriends work situation means that we have to spend every available moment preparing her house for sale. Sorry for wasted efforts on your parts - I will get Akira to a meet as soon as possible, meanwhile I'll have to content myself with an occasional vist to the Ace, just to see the puddles of drool.

Have fun at Erin folks - sorry again.

Robin

just check out this.. POGGIPOLINI 1000 ncr milona. 118kg pure track bike. 85 rwhp standard or can be given extra 20. at some cost. one can only dream of the stats and rewards. or can be had for $35000 us . :thumbsup: