Got a flat on my V11

Bbennett

Personally, I think that riding on nails and bolts in the snow is taking Guzzi machismo to an extreme. I know we're harder than Harley riders, but do we have to go to extremes to prove it?

Machismo?!? We are just too lazy to stud the tires the "normal" way. :lol:

Guest ratchethack

You'll have to remember it's there is you ever need to ride up a kerb or something similar. The corner will push it against the tyre. A friend of mine forgot about the mudflaps on his car when backing up over a kerb and ripped holes in the back wings. Got out, cursed and ranted for a while, got back in and carried on and ripped the mudflaps out of the _front_ arches...........

Thanks for the thoughts Mike. Deflector or no, I'd never -- EVER -- consider riding up a curb or step of any kind (or down for that matter) with the Guzzi (on purpose, that is!) :o

I'm much more mindful of how close the sump is to terra firma than any concern of ripping out a piece of zip-tied plastic.

The thing is a little shorter now after yesterday's ride, being "custom" shaped a little by every dip and rise of the tarmac. :race:

BTW -- no punctures yet. . . ;)