with regrets ,mixed, selling,i think,stranded

fernando

What a shame.

That is almost depressing enough to make me want to give up on the marque.

But other brands aren't any better.

Last time I was stranded many bikes passed by with me obviously in distress.

90769[/snapback]

What? That's not cool at all. I'm not sure I can say that I've *always* stopped, but I do often enough that I don't remember not stopping to help out someone in need. I'd hold up my wedding to help a fellow Guzzi rider out. Hell, I might not do much but I do have a cellphone so I can make a call for them. Before cellphones...well, I do carry a bunch of damn tools on my Eldorado (hope you don't have a Harley). Brand name elitism is nonsense; we have to help each other.

What a shame.

That is almost depressing enough to make me want to give up on the marque.

But other brands aren't any better.

Last time I was stranded many bikes passed by with me obviously in distress.

90769[/snapback]

Here's one for you Fernando. My buddy buys a new K1200GT, full load, $26,800 out the door. 15,000kms, 12 warranty visits @ $13,000.00, in 1 yr, he gives up. BMW gives him another brand new next year model. 8 months, and 4 warranty visits @ $3,000, he's given up on that model, and is getting a 1200GS Adventure.

Point is, there is no such thing as a perfect bike. My V11 has left me literally stranded in the middle of nowhere, twice. Once was as a result of shoddy warranty work, the other the dreaded relay!

I feel your frustration. Sometimes it is best to move on. I don't think this is a right time though. You should keep the bike.

Ciao, Steve G.