stucchi fairing/need info

zoltan c

I was at the guzzi dealer and got a line on a stucchi small fairing for my V11 S (green) the guy wants $75 for it but I'd have to get it painted. (Steve G. if you read this can you post where you had yours painted and what it cost, Thanks!) He didn't have the fairing with him so I'm not sure what it looks like. Is it the same as the ones available at MG Cycle?

Thanks, Zoltan

That's the one, yes. In my eyes it's a good offer, although it's not the best quality. It's quite heavy for it's size, the screen is very small.

Mine was green, this year it's black, and black looks better. So maybe you don't need to get it sprayed.

Hubert

That's the one, yes. In my eyes it's a good offer, although it's not the best quality. It's quite heavy for it's size, the screen is very small.

Mine was green, this year it's black, and black looks better. So maybe you don't need to get it sprayed.

Hubert

90801[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, I think he said that it's currently silver so I'll have to get it painted. But that's OK. Actually I just bought a HVLP gravity feed gun maybe I'll spray it myself! I'll have to get some paint made up to match my green machine. :thumbsup: