SW-MOTECH mirror extenders

dbdicker

Finally, I can see where I've been and see who's sneaking up on me. After years of playing around with longer mirrors, the SW-Motech mirror extenders have finally solved my problem.

I know I'm more interested in the view behind me than most riders, but I demand good views, which is one reason I'm drawn to the BMW RT's and Honda ST's, and can't stand the generic italian/japanese sportbike. I'll also admit that small, flush to the bars mirrors look a lot cooler than mirrors you can actually SEE stuff in, but I'm willing to sacrifice a little esthetic for safety.

Here's the only link to the product I know of, from twistedthrottle.com.

I'll put some pics up if anyone's interested in how badly it kills the look of the V11, but I think it's worth it.......I feel better being able to SEE NOW!

I came to the realization that the Cafe Sport Mirrors (FAR) were pretty good compared to the stock mirrors on my '03/02 Sport Naked bike. I'm waiting on a full set to retrofit to my Naked.

Wick

Guest MikeC

I have Napoleaon Bar End Mirrors on my V11 and I think they are great for seeing whats behind and on the sides, plus they look good :bike:

I have Napoleaon Bar End Mirrors on my V11 and I think they are great for seeing whats behind and on the sides, plus they look good  :bike:

90966[/snapback]

I tried napoleons but couldn't get used to the extreme convex images, couldn't tell how close anyone was. They are a lot better looking, for sure...........