HOLY S**T!!!

dbdicker

Wouldn't have believed it unless I read it with me own orbs - Cycle world gave a RAVE REVIEW to the new Breva 1100, calling it nimble and fun and all sorts of other nice words.

First really positive review I've seen of a Guzzi in a mainstream American motojourno since.........hmmm...........mebbe the Lemans I ??

go check it out

Moto Guzzi Breva 1100

What's Italian, has a big-inch V-Twin motor and is tons o' fun on a backroad? If you said "Ducati," sorry, Sparky, you lose; thanks for playing and be sure to pick up your parting gift on the way out. Ditto if your guess was Aprilia. Nope, the correct answer to this particular $12,490 question is the Moto Guzzi Breva 1100.

—Paul Dean

So, why are Ducati and Aprilia wrong answers :huh2:

But nice to see a little appreciation, even if guzzi had to homogenize it before it got a good review.

try sitting on one those, the thing is really comfortable like a nice new chair. Like I've said I wanted the griso so much more until I sat on them both and the breva just did so much more for me in the flesh if anything happens to my V11 I'll be in the market for a big breva.

:mg:

good thing some ppl get it, I hope more do with some good reviews, but good reviews only go so far it seems almost everybike gets good reviews, especially if you look hard enough.

I don't believe I've ever read a review/test of a sports motorcycle before where they called the stock seat "comfortable." :o

All the way through the review they seemed kind of underwhelmed about the individual components of the bike. Not fast as some, clunking noises at low speeds, etc. I love that at the conclusion of the article they simply rave (and all the individual testers do also) about the total bike!

After reading the review my wife now wants a Guzzi 1100 Breva...and that's saying something. :mg:

Guest Bruce

Some what related...

The latest 'Motorcyclist' features the V11 in their monthly column called Smart Money. The column highlights used bikes which they think are good value and the write up givens an accurate account of V11 ownership.

Todd Egans buddies with those guys, I think he's been preachin Guzzi to em for so long they're starting to get it.... :bier:

91289[/snapback]

I hate to say it on this forum but the new models are, IMHO so far ahead of the V11's that they are as different a chalk and cheese. I'm not surprised they are getting favorable reviews. Bear in mind that I'm a dyed in the wool Guzzi nutter who LOVES the V11's but never enough to actually own one.

Oh, and Jon, Erika flies into LA on Friday, (Only in transit though, she's going on to DC next day.) So if there is a major security lockdown at LAIA you'll know why :grin: . I've given her your address in case something horrible occurs, hope you don't mind, she is *moderately* house trained :homer:

Pete